Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

my MEDICAL DOMAIN NAMES WANTED update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After reading all the threads and how fed up everyone is with their parking affiliate, the names that I select to be included on my site will contain links to your site or page.

YES, I STILL HAVE A LIST OF ALL NAMES SUBMITTED THUS FAR!

This will be a simple URL redirect for the domain name. Where ever the domain name is, that is where the link will go. I will simply add the link.

NO CUSTOMIZED REQUEST, PLEASE. Have the domain in place where you want it.
In addition, I will not charge any fees what so ever...no commission, no percentage, nothing.

If it sells, it sells, if it generates revenue, it generates revenue. If you feel compelled to throw something my way because I helped generate a sale, then do so. Contrary to many notions, not all medical workers are rolling in the moola and this has been an enormously costly endeavor for me.

If you have a service that I can use, then give me a deal. As a matter of fact, give everyone a deal. Barter, trade, promote each other. If we don't network among our selves and cross promote, then we'll be right back here bitching and whining and backstabbing.

I expect to have this up and going by late April after tax season. Sorry if I don’t answer emails promptly. No point in asking for acceptance as I will get around to it when I can. Working 12 hour night shifts takes it toll on the body and brain. I have a life outside of work and outside the forum so please be patient.

DO NOT SUBMIT NAMES with prices. NO LONGER NEEDED.
You work out your own deal.​

DO VISIT declares.net for an idea of what I am looking for. DO VISIT ceuq.com to see the site. Left menu, BUILD A WEB is where it will be located. Much work in progress.

STILL NEED contributors, writers, programmers...these are folks that may be thinking about starting an online business that we are trying to appeal to. Look at the menu. This will give you an idea of what is needed. Give me links or be the domain guru by writting you own newbie guide.

OH, CANADA! I have had several .ca owners approach me. STILL NEED confirmation of acceptance of US based CME's like AMA, etc. No point in including them if I do not have an audience in CA. Some great names presented but need confirmation. Not getting email responses from all the organizations I contacted. You Canadian Medical personnel...let me know what do you accept from the American accrediting bodies.

Mods: If you feel compelled to move this then do so. I do not consider this advertising as I am not making a penny off of this endeavor but merely offering a free service to DNforum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators