Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, even though its summer and im 14 I still have to get up early. Today I got up at 8:00. Showered, and got ready to be a Student Driver with the Driver's Ed program. So at 9:30, I went outside to find the car, and by 10:00 I was driving. Well I almost hit like 3 cars, but besides that things went well. i got home at about 10:30, and went to the door. It was open. But when I opened the screendoor infreont of it, the suction, pulled the real door shut. And it was locked.

My sister was sleeping way upstairs with her door shut. I banged really loudly on the door, and yelled. Nothing.

I then grabbed a little ladder in an attempt to get up on the roof to walk on the roof to bang on her door. The ladder was too short. so I gave up for a while and shot a litte hoops.

I then got in her car (it has a key code) and sat and looked for a phone or something. Nothing, but I did beep the horn once, but still nothing happened. I walkard around the house about 5 times and finally found a BIG ladder. I put it on the gutter guard and looked around. The gutter guard looked like it was falling in, I shut my eyes, and walked up the ladder. Then someone drove by, so I jumped off. I mean I think they would report me to the cops or something, a child climbing up a ladder with no supervision. Then I made my attemtp again, climed up the ladder to the top and BANGEd loudly on my sisiters window...

Damn finally just turned over, and I yelled UNLOCK THE DOOR, "what" UNLOCK THE DOOR

I ran to the side of the room crawled down the ladder and went to the front door.

In aobut 10-15 min FINALLY she opened the door.

And thats why im here right now typing this ladies and gents.

This process took a little over 2 hours :S

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I gave up on locking my doors, the kids would lose the house keys too often, or wake us up to get in, sometimes i find a descreet location to hide a key but all in all our door is unlocked 24 hrs a day. I doubt anyone would rob our house since my sons quad and half his friends quads are parked outside

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your sister knows how to treat u just right, U deserve it... jk

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow you guys can drive at 14

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow you guys can drive at 14

With a drivers ed teacher -- yes.

We drive when turn 15. But we have to student drive before. And when we are 16 we can drive with no supervision.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Were the three cars you almost hit parked cars?

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah no, today we practiced turning left on a green light :S.....downtown

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AHHH... Learn how to become the lock and pick it :)

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
funny story, how old is your sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom