Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

My opinion about DomainAddict!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhopperger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainAddict,

I am fairly new to this forum and the last thing I'd normally do at such an early time is to openly attack one of the established members of the forum, but I can't be quiet about you and believe others feel that way too.

I followed the thread about yesterday's tragic accident of the space shuttle http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=20624

and saw that ultimately it was closed because of your offensive behavior. Ruining a thread that could have become all our expression that we care and feel with the families who have lost a loved one and with two nations that took a terrible blow yesterday, that in itself was bad enough.

But then I followed the link to your website
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a102

and that really pushed me over the edge.

DomainAddict you are a scumbag and you should be banned from this forum! If I can, I will get in touch with your ISP to have your site removed from the internet and hope legal action will be initiated against you. Anybody who wants to give me technical assistance on this is warmly welcome to PM me.

Even your front page is offensive and WAY out of any borders of my high tolerance! And to sell T-shirts that proclaim hitler as good, 50 years after he slaughtered millions of innocent people, deserves no comment at all.

I am Austrian (married to a wonderful American woman and living in the USA now) and know what my people and the Germans have done. I am deeply ashamed of that. And the only thing that reconciles me a bit is that Austrians have brought much good into this world too (Mozart, ...).

NameAddict, I hope you will be flamed and banned from this forum!

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The word 'scumbag' is very appropriate - and I don't blame you a bit.

He knew exactly what he was doing yesterday - and he deliberately disrupted a thread where we were all expressing our sympathy for what happened to the Space Shuttle Astronauts.

He not only chose to insult the lives lost in yesterday's accident by making ridiculous statements - but also made incredibly stupid & insulting remarks about the World Trade Center where thousands of innocent lives were lost.

I am constantly defending people's right of free speech - and telling everyone to not get so upset over name calling and insults made. However - when LIVES ARE LOST - that's just a line that shouldn't be crossed. Much less hours after it happened - and in a thread where people are trying to deal with the tragedy. No excuse!

I was (in a way) very happy when another member sent me the link to his site - because it explained a lot about this person. People who sell and support garbage like that are all the same. They are cowards who hide behind the Internet - spewing their hate and filth from the safety and security of their home. You can bet that if he was to ever meet any of us on the street - he would be kissing our ass - and not saying a word like he did yesterday.

I think he has proven to everyone here - that he is a pretty sick dude - and I don't know anybody who has an ounce of respect for people that make fun of thousands of innocent lives lost at the World Trade Center - or the 7 lives lost yesterday. To choose that moment to take out his hatred of the United States was just wrong. Apparently though - this is something that he takes great pride in - and has been doing for some time according to his web site.

He showed his true colors to everyone at the forum yesterday - and was forced to run away in shame. Whether that is punishment enough - I really don't know. I guess only time will tell.

Thanks for your post - and rest assured that we will be keeping an eye on this individual.

rhopperger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your good words NamePopper.

This world is way too beautiful as to let people like him get their hands on it.

The fight against evil was not won 50 years ago, it's an ongoing struggle of people who care for this world against those who, for whatever reason, only care about themselves. And if I can contribute to that struggle just a little bit then I will not have lived in vain!

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You are a dickhead man. Site you mentioned is all about black humour if you havent realized. And whats even more funny is, that you actually think its mine. Go **** your self ok?

Just for the record. Half of my family, including my grandma was a Partisan. She fought against your and hitlers people when you were trying to conquer Europe. Shes an invalid since the age of 18. Why? Cos your people massacred her with a machine gun. So dont even try to be a smartass in this situation.

If you cant take a bit of black humour which is, by the way, entirely based on irony, then thats your problem. You are so uptight that I bet it hurts each time you take a dump..

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
NamePopper: Are you comming to Italy?

PS: You guys are just too funny.. All the time you are devoting to me makes me laugh.

rhopperger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Site you mentioned is all about black humour... And whats even more funny is, that you actually think its mine. Go **** your self ok?]
There is no humour that makes me tolerate things like this!

And if the website really isn't yours I will appologize for having you brought together with it. Websites like this push me over the edge in an instant. There's no humour in showing a child in flames on the homepage, and none in praising hitler for the good he did (because this is the same ****ed up argument lots of Austrians still use to defend him).
Just for the record. Half of my family, including my grandma was a Partisan.
Thank your family from me! And that is not meant ironically but honestly. We would live in a horrible world today if hitler had won!
If you cant take a bit of black humour which is, by the way, entirely based on irony, then thats your problem. You are so uptight that I bet it hurts each time you take a dump.. [/B]
Believe me, I have lots of humour. Even black humour is good sometimes. But there is a line you don't cross and irony has to be clear in order to be understood as critique. This website, may it be yours or not, violates both!

I'll get back to you when I know more about who owns the website...

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Keep it up "scumbag".

If you continue with your madness - you won't be here long - and that's fine. If you straighten up and behave - then everything will be fine too. So you see - whatever you do - everything will be fine. That makes me feel GOOD! :D

rhopperger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PS: You guys are just too funny.. All the time you are devoting to me makes me laugh. [/B]

That's why banning you from this forum, IF that website turns out to be yours, would be a good thing!

Way to go, NamePopper!

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by rhopperger

There is no humour that makes me tolerate things like this!

And if the website really isn't yours I will appologize for having you brought together with it. Websites like this push me over the edge in an instant. There's no humour in showing a child in flames on the homepage, and none in praising hitler for the good he did (because this is the same ****ed up argument lots of Austrians still use to defend him).

Thank your family from me! And that is not meant ironically but honestly. We would live in a horrible world today if hitler had won!

Believe me, I have lots of humour. Even black humour is good sometimes. But there is a line you don't cross and irony has to be clear in order to be understood as critique. This website, may it be yours or not, violates both!

I'll get back to you when I know more about who owns the website...
Dont you get it? This site isnt about praising NOBODY. It doesnt take sides, it has material on anybody. And that part about Hitler.. Do you really lack in inteligence that much that you cant get it that is sarcasm?? geez..

You go find out who owns it and make a fool out of yourself even further. I mean, youd sue them? lol, its a legit business and theres nothing you can do about it.. Btw: as far as I understand, its American company, and even shipping from USA.. lol..

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think I should point out a very important fact.

100% of the trouble this guy caused here yesterday had zero to do with the web site. The fact is - that we didn't even know the web site existed untill well after the entire situation had occured.

So whether or not the web site is really his - has nothing to do with what took place yesterday. He is just making an attempt to shift the focus to the web site - but it's not going to work.

The web site was just the icing on the cake - and came after the fact. Take away the icing - and you are still left with a rotten smelly cake. Period!

One final note about that site though. He did have it in his signature - and he did not claim that it wasn't his until just now. Just a little food for thought. Regardless - it doesn't change anything.

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Wassup NamePopper? You still havent answered my question, tough guy..

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL :laugh:

Peace and Love to you!

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It dosen't matter who owns the site...it's in very poor taste. If an american does own the site, he is a worthless piece of shi t. The fact that you promote the site makes you just as bad.

rhopperger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have checked out the site once more. And I believe I was wrong and acted to quickly and on impulse.

The website is registered to an Aaron Schwarz in NY (checked out the trademark too, same thing), not the typical nazi name I'd say :) I also clicked on the hitler picture and saw they had given hitler a bunch a flowers (didn't see that earlier). That IS funny :) and a good way to get the guy who has done so much bad in this world.

The website has tasteless pictures in it but I haven't (yet) seen them proclaim hatred or be in favor of the nazi-gang.

For the website issue, DomainAddict please accept my appologies. I acted on instinct and out of gut feeling. Should have done my homework first.

What your behavior in the spaceshuttle thread concerns, I will re-read your posts and get back to you later.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
THIS has all taken me by surprise, truthfully. I didn't like what was said in the thread(s) y'day, and I'm as much, if not more, disturbed that 'Addicto is possibly owner/marketing "Hitler" t-shirts and "WTC" t-shirts. This has all been VERY disturbing to me! I'm sorry.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just in case anybody missed this post........
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think I should point out a very important fact.

100% of the trouble this guy caused here yesterday had zero to do with the web site. The fact is - that we didn't even know the web site existed untill well after the entire situation had occured.

So whether or not the web site is really his - has nothing to do with what took place yesterday. He is just making an attempt to shift the focus to the web site - but it's not going to work.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The web site was not the issue.

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, since NamePopper seems to be an ignorant, self centred guy (and it seems redundant to me to keep saying same stuff to everyone), I will post here content of the PM, which Ive sent to him already yesterday. Note how hes claiming that he only wants peace and jet he keeps pushing the same buttons..

Whats your problem? I thought I made peace with you all, several posts ago. I said that out of respect I wont post to that thread anymore and if you realy wanted it to stop there, you could just let it rest. However, you had to reply by asking me a question and further develop our disagreement, didnt you? And then, when I replied to you to answer YOUR question, you once again accused me that I cant let it go? Is that how this forum is supposed to be? Person gets accused of something several times and has no right to clarify things up and speak for his own "defense"?

Im not trying to start new converstaion - I have better things to do, so theres no need for you to reply. Just get real man, thats all I can say..

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UM......... what does the PM you sent me have to do with anything? :confused:

All I said was please don't send me any more PM's. You are really getting desperate now - because there is nothing wrong with me asking you to keep the conversations here in public. That is to protect all parties involved.

Dude - seriously. This is getting sad. Surely you have run out of weak attempts to attack me now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom