Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My order history at snapnames over 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
26 orders, 7 successful auctions. The funny part is that Vaxis won 14 of these auctions, and only about 3 of the ones that they / he won had more than 5 people in them.

I guess this could be explained a few ways.

- There are so many names dropping, everyone has their niche, but Vaxis, Quervo et all are in all the niches.

- I'm halfway decent at finding names, but Vaxis and crew are much better

- I have bad judgement in names, and Vaxis has worse judgement :cheeky:

anyway, nothing is worse than seeing two people in an auction, and the other one being the big V. Although I did win a 2 word .org for $91 from him that i am going to donate.......

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
They aren't in every drop auction - even if the domains are dictionary com/net/org
However, they seem to have a threshold that once crossed they don't bid over it. That's business strategy to you.

M

mole

RADiSTAR said:
However, they seem to have a threshold that once crossed they don't bid over it.

Can you give us an idea of what these thresholds might be and is there any correlatable formulae involved?

I've detected one of vaxis, the $800 proxy bid.

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mole said:
Can you give us an idea of what these thresholds might be and is there any correlatable formulae involved?

I've detected one of vaxis, the $800 proxy bid.

if everyone posted up the auction history where they've won we might be able to do some damage....problem is the competition would probably be reading our thread and adjusting if it ever came to it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom