Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My song in mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys over 9 years ago (Whoa has it been that long!) I left the Amish for the 2nd time and during that time, I started to write some poetry. I got some on Poetry.com but today I uploaded the one that I get recorded to a webpage. Check it out, www.songs.slabaugh.org it is the full version of the song in an mp3. It cost me close to 1K to get it recorded as at the time I wanted to see if I could make it in the music industry, but it did not happen. But I got this song online now, so enjoy!

www.songs.slabaugh.org

Domain Days 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no, it's not. I would have wanted more upbeat music to it, but I guess it works. Some people really like it, although I think it is too slow.

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats what i thought when listening to it, lil slow, especially when you have the lyrics in front of you, your like sitting waiting for the lyric.

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do music too. its to bad that it cost you 1K, I couldve done it for cheap

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
very nice song, very relaxing but it has too many repetitions. I liked the music though.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
one of the most horrible songs I've ever heard

slow
constantly repeatable
annoying

sorry:shy:

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it's great to see some of the more personal side of our fellow Domainers. I'm not into religous stuff much (my sister is) but I thought the music was very good. Yeah, maybe could speed it up a bit. The talent is obvious though. Wow, you were with the Amish? I find that very interesting.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
I think it's great to see some of the more personal side of our fellow Domainers. I'm not into religous stuff much (my sister is) but I thought the music was very good. Yeah, maybe could speed it up a bit. The talent is obvious though. Wow, you were with the Amish? I find that very interesting.
I was born Amish and left the 3rd and final time when I was 18. I'm 25 now. I was living at a family's house where the man was related to my Mom, and he is a retired pastor. I have a forum called EXAmish.com. (I'm currently redoing the whole site though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom