Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld My very own STALKER threatening me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is an email I received last week from "Lionfish".

lionfish said:
Gordon,

I am back from my vacation and now am ready for a spectacular 'DropWizard Quote of the day'.

You have attacked with no color of of right two of the major players in the dot ca aftermarket and in your doing so have caused myself and other major dot ca domainers serious harm. The dot ca aftermarket will not flourish if you believe you can simply bully and slander every company that does not succumb to your every whim and bizarre behavior. Furthermore, by your crying wolf, you have denied us the right to correctly deal with the bad apple if it ever materializes.

Your insane hatred has prevented you from understanding what the various domainers in their defense of MyID have told you one after the other: **** OFF. This includes {censored}, Rob, and Adam among many many numerous others. It is amazing the amount of time and effort you spent just to make every one of your peers show you how irrelevant you are.

MyID has done to .ca what Moniker has done to .com. Sibername has taken the monopoly off Pool in TBR and allowed us to pay less for the domain we want. Competition is good. I will not allow you to slander and defame these companies as well as any other currently operating others in the .ca aftermarket space.

As simple as that.

So why am I sending you this message.

I believe in 'live and let others live'. I personally do not give a rat's *** on how you choose to live your life and the various regrettable decisions you make in your interactions with other individuals and companies as long as whatever you do does not affect me. So here's the deal you will get once and no more than once. You have till November 5 to delete EVERY single post you have made about MyID and Sibername. If you do so, I will remove my posts as well and simply forget about this whole matter. You will never have to interact with me again unless you decide in the future to hurt the dot ca aftermarket anywhere on the web. And by anywhere, I mean anywhere.

But should November 5 pass and the current slanderous and defamatory posts still remain, I will, and at a time of my chosing, disclose all that I know about you and trust me what I know will cause ripples in the domaining community. MSN was a low-IQ scammer but you are a CROOK by all means of the word and I'll make sure everyone knows about that. You managed to manipulate him into your slander against sibername and as you know by now, he has become a laughing stock and has been exposed for both the idiot and scammer he is. Trust me when I say you will fare much worse.

You want to destroy the dot ca aftermarket thinking you can bully companies by threatening them defamation on a public forum if they do not succumb to your wishes and desires. You erroneously believe you have nothing to lose. The reality of the matter is that you already proved that you can't touch neither MyID nor Sibername and that very very soon you will find out that indeed you were the only entity that lost, and lost significantly.

November 5 is the day. Do not forget.

There will no more messages from me to you.

Lionfish
:rolleyes:

Man some people don't know how to leave well enough alone. Just when the issues are dying off this moron comes along and... well... pisses me off.

So here it is moron. You want to play. I'll be happy to.

So here's something you don't know about DropWizard. We supply content to over 12,000 blogs and websites. Not to mention almost 400 news release agencies and 700 article sites. Did I mention the rs feed directories. Most of it automated BTW.

Don't believe me. Do a search for "The role of the benefit consultant". Almost 800 responses at various sites. You can research the domain it points to benefitconsultants.com. Feel free to do a whois and see who owns it. Read adam's blog. See content there from me?? DropWizard alone has some 2k+ plus links pointing toward it. Mostly from friends in the business.

Many of those websites and blogs are domain oriented. I'll be happy to put out articles. blog posts and news releases describing the problems with the two canadian registrars; one who can't keep his hand out of the cookie jar and the other that ignores gapping holes in their security and then threatens the people that reported them. I'll also be asking in these news release why CIRA is not dealing with these problems. I'll be happy to write the CIRA board of directors asking why their registrars are being allowed to personally attack registrants when these problems are being brought to their attention. As the Sibername one was. Did I mention the minister that is responsible for CIRA?

I"ll also be happy to put up the creativepixel.ca domain I own as a myid suck site (creative pixels is their company name) and make it permanent. I'll also be happy to link it in the articles. blogs and newsreleases we put out. I will also be happy to put a link on the thousands of domains we own to make sure it gets the appropriate SERP's it deserves at google. With several thousand links it's a natural #1 item for rankings.

You register here anonomously and at gmail anonomously thinking you can call us down and intimidate me. You're a gutless coward hiding behind mommy's skirt sucking your thumb. You paid for a membership here. You are not anonomous to a court order or police investigation for your gutless, anonomous threats. Your masters at My ID or Sibername can be held responsible for your posts. If you don't work for them they at the very least know who you are. Don't think they won't out you with a court order or cop knocking at their door.

Now why don't you run along with your thumb in your mouth and your tail between your legs and see if your masters at the two registrars above really want all that exposure of their well documented problems.

I doubt it:eek:

Last edited:

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
unreal...he also got in my face when i mentioned lesbian.ca had fake bidding on MYID.

I still don't believe that name sold.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah well with MYID distributing a behind-my-back attack email to many if not all the forum members trying to run me down I'm tired of the cowardly behind-the-back attacks.

These guys and especially MYID don't have the guts to face me here openly on the forums. They have to resort to these kinds of sleazeball tactics rather than dealing with their well known problems here properly. They could have easily done the right thing for their clients and fixed them up rather than allowing things to go to extremes.

You should remember this behaviour when you go to deal with them again. If we're not immune then neither are you.

Last edited:

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:popcorn: x 10!

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where is Rodney King when you need him...."can't we all just get along?"

LOL!

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:popcorn: x 10!

Glad we can entertain;):lol:

But you know what. I just realized I downloaded myid's client base when this happened. I have just over 5k in domains that they had back then.

And they thought it was fair game to send an email to all the forum members behind MY back.

Hmmmmm.:uhoh:

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"trust me what I know will cause ripples in the domaining community"

I love people with delusions of grandiour.

Yes, an argument between 2 people nobody's ever heard of is really going to stop our world! Oh my God, a BLOGGER is angry and is going to type mean things into his BLOG! Hahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators