Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My Worst of the Worst List for 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slumbum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1and1 sucks!

They sent a notice 2 days before Thanksgiving, telling me of their intention of billing me for a block of domains I purchased throughout the past year. Even though I set up my preferences to not auto renew. They advised me, I could call them if I had an issue. Surprise! Nobody answers on Thanksgiving!

THEN, they do it AGAIN! On Dec 23rd, they send me an email saying my next block of names was going to be charged over Christmas, and right before Christmas they snatched my money from my cc.

I only wanted to keep a few of the domains, and when I disputed the charges. (I bought the domains spread throughout the year not on Nov.23 and Dec 23) They froze my "contract". I no longer have access to the domains I paid for. I called them, they played dumb.

Generally Lame Domain Registrar.
Yahoo! It's runner up. You have to change your nameservers manually using their clunky we-wont-invest-a-dime-to-upgrade system.

Sucky Domain parking. (in order of suckiness)
Bodis, I am learning also deserves to be mentioned. I have had 100% of nothing with this parking service.
Parkingpanel.com (but at least they try, they could be the best if they get their stuff together)

Affiliate Program
Amazon.com - Better luck leaving your door open and waiting for the money to blow through on a northerly wind. I used them for YEARS and only had one good season. They locked me out of my account, and don't return emails.

To end on a positive note.
I have nothing but high regard for Domainsponsor, and Parked.com is 2nd best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom