Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

>>> my/your predictions for 2011 about Web, IT and domaining >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaetanomarano

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

my/your predictions for 2011 about Web, IT and domaining

1. Facebook will propose its own Search Engine

2. Google will buy Groupon for over $10 Bn

3. Microsoft will discontinue the WM7 development

4. if again on sale, GoDaddy will be sold for $3 Bn

5. the Android, ChromeOS and webOS tablets will overcome the iPad selling

6. Apple will sell a pocket 6″ iPad

Domain summit 2024

gaetanomarano

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

so "clueless" to predict the ChromeOS (that I've called GoOS) over ten months before the Google press release ... or a $99 GoogleTV-like box for gaming that I've called GooStation (of which I also own the .com domain) ... and other

and I believe that at least my predictions #1, 2, 3 and 5 have good chances to become true in 2011

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. gaetanomarano will be banned from DNF (he's just too much for this place)

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I predict for 2011:

1. Someone's Domainer Directory will make millions of dollars and be purchased by Yahoo.

2. Someone in this thread will eat breakfast at the end of the day on Jan. 1st.

3. We will discover that there is life on other planets but also find some strange dimension so the aliens we find are actually us.

4. A domainer with lots of one word generic dot coms will get tired of being in the domain industry and just start forwarding all his names to my account by accidental randomness.

5. Whoever posts below discovers he does indeed like to wear ladies underwear.

gaetanomarano

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I predict for 2011:

1. Someone's Domainer Directory will make millions of dollars and be purchased by Yahoo.

2. Someone in this thread will eat breakfast at the end of the day on Jan. 1st.

3. We will discover that there is life on other planets but also find some strange dimension so the aliens we find are actually us.

4. A domainer with lots of one word generic dot coms will get tired of being in the domain industry and just start forwarding all his names to my account by accidental randomness.

5. Whoever posts below discovers he does indeed like to wear ladies underwear.

so... the Verified DNF Exclusive members of this forum are allowed to post off topic and spamming comments?

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't post threads if you don't like comments. Those were my predictions for 2011 which is the subject of this thread.

I suggest you get back on subject so we can talk about this more.

Would you buy GoDaddy? Do you like dinosaurs?

gaetanomarano

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't post threads if you don't like comments. Those were my predictions for 2011 which is the subject of this thread.

I suggest you get back on subject so we can talk about this more.

Would you buy GoDaddy? Do you like dinosaurs?

I'm not against you and your comments, but, if too many off topic and useless comments are posted, the forum admin could close the thread

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not against you and your comments, but, if too many off topic and useless comments are posted, the forum admin could close the thread

Oh. Well that makes me sad. :(

I shall get back on topic.

My predictions for 2011 about Web, IT and domaining:

1) The term internet will be changed to outtinet because of new wireless devices. Kind of like how a belly button can be an inny or an outty.

2) Facebook and Twitter will be replaced by a new social website: Daydreamed which will featured millions of users daydreams and useless thoughts in 20 characters or less.

3) The new mobile device that connects to the internet on the go can be worn as contact lenses. Clicking is controlled by blinking the left eye, scrolling by the right.

Reaction score
.... too many off topic and useless comments are posted....

Pot? Meet Kettle.

'...so "clueless" to predict the ChromeOS (that I've called GoOS) over ten months before the Google press release..' - This made me laugh. Thanks.

Oh in order to keep to the original topic:
I predict gaetanomarano will still have not sold a single advertising space on his 'groundbreaking domainer directory' by the end of the year and will STILL have no idea why.

gaetanomarano

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...so "clueless" to predict the ChromeOS (that I've called GoOS) over ten months before the Google press release..

you can find the original article on my newGoOS blog posted ten months before the Google OS press release

also (googling...) you can find dozens blog and forum comments where I talk about my prediction (and the GoOS specs) with links to my article

and (as you can imagine) in the same blogs and forums you can find dozens useless and ironic replies to my posts from "smart" and skeptic users... :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
...and how is that even relevant? If you can't understand why your 'prediction' about something obvious, that failed to make you a single cent, means nothing then you clearly understand even less than you've proven on these forums since your arrival.
Many of us 'smart and skeptic' users have made millions from proven strategies whilst, at the same time, learning from others on this forum. Maybe one day you'll wake up.
But in keeping with your tradition of useless pointless predictions - I predict google will make more money and that technology will advance in all directions. Can I claim my gaetanomarano prize for stating the obvious please?

Reaction score
But your 'prediction' was irrelevant and bollocks. Congrats. Google announced to the world in early 2004 that they were planning on a browser (although not to be release for 4 more years) - I *seriously* doubt you predicted it before that judging by your total lack of comprehension of the domain industry. However feel free to point me to any record of you predicting that in mid to late 2003 and also maybe explain how you've learned nothing about the domain industry in 7 years...

Oh and putting a smiley at the end of every post does not make you look like less of a retard :)
Ooooh the irony.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators