Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Mydomain.com down again???

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

grrr... nothing in life is free. My google adwords are dying on me grrr. My decision to switch to ultradns has just been moved forward grrr

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, thanks mole for the confirmation. I was wondering why my stats had suddenly died and now I can see it's my main redirects via mydomain.com that aren't responding.

I second that grrrr of yours.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dotster and NameWinner also seem to be down for me, as well as NamesDirect.com. Could be a massive DOS attack somewhere?

Lord Baltimore

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
With regards to myDomain, make sure you are using all four of their DNS settings; i.e., DNS1, DNS2, DNS3, DNS4. Beyond that, remember it is free!

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I noticed all my domains at mydomain.com went down around 3am today. They're still down. Me hopes they come back up soon.

RMF

C

cheetah

Looks like I am one of many that never going to use mydomain.com ever again, oh well ...it was FUN! :)

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mydomain.com has been down for at least 14hours now. This really sucks. I hope they fix it soon.

RMF

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've just bought a "DNS-only" 10-pack from EasyDNS.com - costs $150 a year, but personally I believe it's worth it. Means that ALL my main sites will stay up even if MyDomain have more problems in future (I'm not so worried about my parked domains)...

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
refer to my previous DNpost regarding this same issue. There is a represative on board the memberbase of DNforum, whom is with MyDomain services.
Refer to my previous post msg. on this topic

goodluck

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"The longer mydomain.com is stays down the less users it is likely to retain" .... provided they do come back and constant temperature and pressure.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can someone please confirm whether DNS forwarding is available free of charge with names at eNom?

rcristel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hooray... MyDomain.com is back up and so are my websites... :)

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, rcristel

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FYI: Another DNS alternative.
A DNS 10-pak from Enom for a domain not with their registrar would only be $40 as I think its $4 per year per name.

Of course, its all free of charge for names actually with Enom. Yes, they have forwarding, framed, url redirect, and full dns features.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brujah for the info. With the MyDomain.com glitch today I was checking out the price of the UltraDNS.com bulk packs, but the eNom arrangement looks to be a step better as it gives you registration plus forwarding etc.

Marty

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heck, buy a domain and get realtime dns for free , works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom