Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

MyDomain.com have occupied my domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ras0314

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MyDomain.com same company as Dotster.

My domain is expired On 2012-Dec-11 but My order to renew it is on 2012-Nov-16

and the order is completed showed on the paypal's Unique Transaction ID #0CA227630K851850P

mydomain.jpg

but Mydomain.com have occupied my domain, it took my money but not to renew my domain,

and now it just said

mydomain1.jpg

It is very excessive~~~

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is my another time to renew the same domain.

but I don't know why it is cancelled by mydomain.com.

Maybe they figured that your attempt to renew the domain 1 week after the first renewal was due to the first renewal not being processed, so they refunded your second renewal. Or, maybe the domain was in Redemption when you renewed it the second time, the system let you renew it by accident. Or, maybe some other reason. The possibilities are endless! I don't think any of us are qualified to answer unless MyDomain sees this thread.

You need to put a ticket in for this to MyDomain.

Or email Gary at Dotster, the CEO, he gave his email in another thread.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the change over was the biggest mistake they ever made. its lost them so much business and screwed up so many domains. you gotta wonder how many people don't even have a clue they've lost their domains yet.

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the change over was the biggest mistake they ever made. its lost them so much business and screwed up so many domains. you gotta wonder how many people don't even have a clue they've lost their domains yet.

That's true but understand that the company EIG, Inc has gobbled up many companies lately. They literally have to put all the companies on the same platform for the sake of management and sanity. The way that I see this is that they may lose customers short term due to the rocky transitions, but it really comes down to the cost of doing business for the long term. They could have done better with the transitions and they probably realize that, but the transitions were necessary for the long term benefit of the company. In other words, tough luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom