Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

MyDomain.com is awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainShane

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here has anything at mydomain but I can't believe they can stay in business. I, unfortunately, had some drops thrown there and I can't for the life of me get them to respond to an email. I am going to have to call but certainly they should be able to respond. They won't let me renew a domain that is close to expiration. They have no problem sending me a million emails saying it is but I always get an error message when I try. I just thought I would vent but managing thousands of domains is tough as it is but when you get your domains stuck at a second rate registrar it makes it even more difficult

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've got about 20 domains there and I've not had any problems with them. I kind of like their interface and the ease of use.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've got about 20 domains there and I've not had any problems with them. I kind of like their interface and the ease of use.

Same here. Mydomain is a pleasure to deal with compared to some of the other registrars snapnames uses.

Vinnee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Me to, I like the freedom they offer and the pricing is decent. Give them a shout, I'm sure they'll take care of you.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's their anti-spam but I don't receive authcodes, I don't receive replies from support but the renewal reminders still make it through to my mailbox :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom