Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

MyDomain.com - no support at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a clue how to get in touch with anyone at MyDomain.com? They do not seem to respond to e-mails (12 over the cours of 5 days) and their phone is an endless "Your call is important to us...all customer care reps are busy...please stay on the line..." message.

Yesterday I left this crap on my speaker phone for 3 hours while I was testing my new website (with the hope they would eventually answer)...I then left the message going and went out to dinner...another 3 hours later hours later...the message was the same.

All I am trying to do is push a name to another account and there is an error message with their system...I will be pretty pissed off if I lose this sale due to their non functioning system.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was persistent. I called the next day and waited 45 min and finally someone answered.

I found out the glitch in their system was that they asked for the account 'number' for the receiver of the push when what they really need is the account 'name' which most people do not realize it has anything to do with the push.

It was a very frustrating experience...not to mention a total waste of time...

I have about 40 names over there which I am transferring as they come up for renewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom