Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

MyDomain.com response...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I dunno if anyone else had the same problem, but today almost all of my domains using mydomain´s URL Forwarding were not working, so I contacted the tech. support, and they replied this;

"We had discovered earlier in the morning that aljazeera.net had been moved to MyDomain servers. MyDomain had learned from NavLink, the company that hosts the aljazeera.net Web site from its data centers in France, that Al Jazeeras domain name account at Network Solutions was compromised. The hacker changed the Web sites nameservers to point to MyDomain nameservers and erected a page displaying the American flag. This resulted in an enormous traffic on to this domain name which was using up almost all our forwarding resources. We have disabled the
URL forwarding service to the domain aljazeera.net. However our web forwarding services are still not functioning normally. But we have things under control at this time. Your domain's web redirection may not be working at this time but email forwarding is still running smoothly. Please allow us a few more hours
and your web redirection should start functioning normally once again.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Thank you,

Mydomain.com Support"

Sorry if this is old news, did not see a thread about it, so I just wanted to share this with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom