Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Mydomain is killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have this annoying issue with mydomain.com;

Every week I realize some of my names are not pointing to the place they should.

When I go to the name´s control panel on mydomain I found that everything´s ok; the correct URL to point and the message "Active in our DNS servers for both web and email". However the name is pointing to another page, most of the time the URL where it was pointing before the change (even if months before, for those that may think that I just don´t wait the 72 hours).

Anyone else having the same problem?

aguss

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sometimes they got problem but overall they are good... dont believe the 'active/not active in our dns'... its not really up to date...

E=MC2

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i have the same problem, they are having problems right now with the url forwarding updating after changes.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have just checked 4 of my domain names which use mydomains.com and none of them are getting to the correct web page (not getting to any web page).

This has been going on intermittently for quite a long time now.

Any one know of hosting that allows you to host 200 plus domain names (with no charge for these extra domain names) and gives visitor stats as well for each domain name, and that isn't too expensive (US$10-US$20).

Diskspace and transfer isn't all that important, as the domains will be mainly redirecting to PPC.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
try oxeo.com, I think they can get you in under $20. They provide wusage stats on all domains.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try emailing them and ask for a lower price. Most hosting companies will do this if you email them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom