Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale myID - Publishing auction results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere we can view past results on myID auctions?

If not...could we at least try to post past myID sales here? If you can contribute anyway to this...that would be appreciated.

Thanks ;)

Domain Days 2024

theinvestor

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I know onlinestore...i had no problem finding it. I wanted to see the most recent sales from yesterday, which are not there.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any results from the last auction?

I like how MYID is screening buyers/sellers but their promotion looks to be sub-par. I'm getting the impression the auction is fizzling because of the lack of information from them to the public.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...((( Marco )))...>>>>>>>>.....<<<<<<<<...(((( Polo ))))...

Where are the results? :pound:

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like how MYID is screening buyers/sellers but their promotion looks to be sub-par. I'm getting the impression the auction is fizzling because of the lack of information from them to the public.

I'd still like to see proof that the auctions that were overbid were real sales. I find a few of the bids placed there were a little rediculous.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd still like to see proof that the auctions that were overbid were real sales. I find a few of the bids placed there were a little rediculous.

I agree. The auction should be transparent and public before and after its completion. More transparency, more publicity, more confidence, more bidders, .... so why all the hush?

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree. The auction should be transparent and public before and after its completion. More transparency, more publicity, more confidence, more bidders, .... so why all the hush?

Maybe it's because auction sites are easily manipulated with shill bids and behind the scenes bids.

The less that's published the less anyone can prove against you.

And then again maybe not.

theinvestor

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to disagree with a few comments in this thread...with the process that you have to do to become a bidder on myid ...i find it very unlikely that there is shill bidding.

If there is...wouldn't take long before you lose your account and get banned permanently. I don't see why anyone would do this with such a rigorous process.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Almost 3 weeks since the end of the last auction....

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't think anything sold at that early July auction. I had a slew of domains in that auction and was watching the auction until the end and didn't see any(mine or others) hit reserve.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suspect nothing sold and myid has given up on the auctions.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there were some domains in that auction that met reserve. I doubt they've given up, probably just waiting til September. They were going to postpone the last one because many potential bidders and sellers were on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom