Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale n0.no | N0.NO - super-rare 2-char domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
n0.no
( n<zero>.no )

I'm selling this super-rare domain which I backordered a while ago just to get the coolest e-mail address ever ( [email protected] ) . But as I need funds now and I already have enough e-mail addresses to manage, I'm willing to let this go for a fair price.

This is a super-rare name, not only because it is 2 (!) characters long (which is virtually impossible to register in most extensions), but also because the prefix ("n0") is similar to the extension ("no") and therefore it's a top notch cool looking domain. Excellent for collectors! - n0.no

If you want a short name for your personal homepage, domain portfolio or business, then what could be easier, shorter and more easy to remember than n0.no ? "Visit my webpage at n0.no" :)

Please do understand that in order to own a Norwegian (.no) domain, you need to have a company or organization registered in Norway, therefore I am mainly offering this domain to my fellow Norwegian domainers. If you do want this really bad, but you do not own a Norwegian business or organization, I can try to ask around and see if there is a way around this, which I know there is. In this case, a full refund will of course be processed immediately, if something should go wrong with the ownership transfer.

I have no price range in mind for this one yet and therefore taking any offers to see if there's any interest for this name.

Domain is registered at DomainNameShop.com which is Norway's biggest and most popular registrar. The domain has almost 2 years of registration left before expiring. Please see whois records for more information.

Thanks,

Stian

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No interest at all for this rare name? I will leave the post open until tomorrow then I will keep the site and develop my domain portfolio there. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom