Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Name won in September still not delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I Won a name on snapnames on September 9th 2007 and I still do not have control over the name. The name went to a registrar "RedRegister" which is managed by directi (answerable). I have been trying to contact them ever since winning the name....they have bogus info under their "contact me" area as far as their phone number.

I can not get a response from the "RedRegister" email. I cannot get a response from answerable. Snapnames told me they were taking care of it, but have not...has anyone had this problem with snapnames? If so what did you do to get them to take care of this problem with their system?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had the same problem previously, but always emailed snapnames and they got me the info pretty fast. Have you checked your spam folders or your acct info to make sure you have the corretc email address?

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had the same problem previously, but always emailed snapnames and they got me the info pretty fast. Have you checked your spam folders or your acct info to make sure you have the corretc email address?

I spoke with snapnames on the phone and e-mailed them a few times...they said it was going to be taken care of last week...they said they could change the name server immediately...I gave them a different name server.

No change to the name server was made and no other response from snapnames yet....it is really frustrating and I have been pretty patient....over 3 months patient....doubt I am going to get that 3 months of lost revenue back....not to mention 3 months of reg fee.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
All these mom and pop, phantom registries are the industry's menace.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I pull them out to my main registrar as soon as 60 days pass. But there are some notoriously bad ones like Israel-based Galcomm and Korean ones.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, sucks when you have 300 names at 40 different registrars.

Sure does. I wish they would do something like Pool has, they use a bunch of different registrars but all domains are in one main panel at namescout.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well...snapnames.com has been non-responsive. It is really amazing to me that they will take my money...send the name to some kid working out of a closet...and then do nothing to help me gain control of the name...I just do not know what else to do.

Additionally, directi.com (answerable) says they cannot do anything about it even though this "redregister.com" bogus company is running on their platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom