Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

NameCatch.com launches free drop sorting website

Status
Not open for further replies.

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.namecatch.com/

Things you can do at NameCatch.com:

1. By pressing a single language button you can see scan results of dictionary domains auctioned in all major dropcatchers. These are currently live auctions. We take feeds from Godaddy, Namejet and Snapnames every day and scan those lists for dictionary terms currently in 9 different langauges and 14 different word patterns (CVCV etc).

2. You can not only search all dropcatcher lists at once, but you can also search for multiple keywords at once. Instant bulk searches for 50 keywords or 10.000 exact matches can be performed.

3. You can save your custom keyword list inside your user panel and a "Search 50" or "Track 10.000" button will be assigned to your custom list on the home page. You can then perform the same search every day for your 50 keywords by pressing a single button, well actually you get three "Search 50" buttons, starts with, contains and ends with. The site was designed to help domainers who search for certain keywords regularly.

What is more is that the 10.000 exact match feature comes with free email notifications. This feature was an idea of mine that I always wanted to see. In 2006 I opened this thread here at DNforum asking for such a website. I few people suggested some other sites but those websites can not notify you about partner registrar domains which never enter pending delete status.

We don't scan whois changes, we scan auction lists and email you the auction date if the domain you want goes to auction at Snapnames, Namejet or Godaddy. There are over 1 million expiring domain auctions listed at NameCatch.com.

NameCatch.com is a free service provided to the domain community. Enjoy!

Erdinc
http://www.namecatch.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom