Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NameCheap and Enom

Status
Not open for further replies.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you "push" a domain from Enom to NameCheap? Or, from NameCheap to Enom acct.?

Since Namecheap is a Enom reseller. I understand that RegisterFly is now permitting it. And, they are, also, a Enom reseller.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know in the past if you emailed them directly and asked for them to move it to your Enom account they would. Not sure if they still do it or not, and I am sure it isn't something they would want to advertise.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry how do I push Registerfly to eNom? I can't find an option for it. Do I need to open a support ticket?

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Registerfly just told me they can't do it. They said enom might be able to but I figure enom will want another years reg.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Crap! I was just about to run to registerfly and push my few straggling names from there to my enom account.
Incidently I was wondering the same thing before I saw this thread.

whitelion

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are a stack of registerers out there whom are merely enom resellers. They hate it when you stumble upon it. I even had one reseller tell me they don't push names, and they wern't affiliated with enom. However when i regged a name it was an enom whois result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom