Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namecheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
new look
but sorta familiar eh?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's actually from NameStrong.com (if you guys still remember) which NameCheap.com acquired months ago and whose developer is now part of their team.

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It has taken a month to change whois info on some .us names there, and it is still not right.

The upgrade looks good, I hope the functionality is improved also.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I deal with various registrars and rarely commend. BUt this one is one of the better ones.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ahh.... much better functionality. I love NameCheap, but their registration process was slooooow. Now it is much better. Also, their management section is easier to navigate.

WTG NameCheap!

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I deal directly with Rick (Owner of Namcheap) and hes always a pleasure to work with

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameTower
I deal directly with Rick (Owner of Namcheap) and hes always a pleasure to work with

ditto.

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I discovered NameCheap recently and really do appreciate their speed. I am in a strictly 56K area and have mostly used GoDaddy. I really like GoDaddy's domain management area but they are sooooooo slow and they have that damned Stealth Ray ad page plus a page of registration 'extras' every time you use them even with the 'express' registration method.

Together

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameTower

This is great to hear. Someone who actually knows the owner. I registered a couple of domain names with them for 2 years a year and a half ago and still have not got them transferred to my enom account.

Their service in my experience has been horrible. My email address is no longer valid on my domain names so they asked for a photocopy of my drivers license which I promptly sent them...TWICE. I got no response, they still have my names and I can't get them out. They don't have phone support and my names are stranded.

If you happen to talk to the owner, please let him know that not all of his customers are happy.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Together

This is great to hear. Someone who actually knows the owner.
It so happens that Mr. Richard Kirkendall of NameCheap KNOWS ME WELL for NOT using (nor recommending) their services. LOL! :D

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave

It so happens that Mr. Richard Kirkendall of NameCheap KNOWS ME WELL for NOT using (nor recommending) their services. LOL! :D

That was good one :)

tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom