Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

NameDrive.com - Review This PPC Monetization Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impactadmin

NameDrive places targeted advertising on your domains. If visitors click on the ads, you earn money.

Domain Days 2024

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An original review (first published in the March issue of DomainParkingNews)

NameDrive exploded on the scene with an easy-to-use service and a different approach. If you keep your domains parked with them for one month, they will offer to buy the domain for an amount equal to between 6 months and 8 years of the traffic generated. You don't have to sell to them, of course, but it's a great place to park if you also want to sell a domain.

It's also easy to set up domains with NameDrive. You can park as few or as many domains as you want to and they will start earning immediately. One-click landing pages are easy to create with keywords of your choice (although you should always pick keywords that fit the traffic that comes to your domain). Parking income seems about average so far, but it will take longer to test.

The developers of NameDrive aren't the ones buying the domains that are parked there. By watching the stats going to your domains they have a very good idea of how much money these domains will make over time. They they use this information to market the domains to investors who are looking for a return on their money.

Leonard Holmes

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MrDude said:
Namedrive is great.
Awesome PPC Pages.
Great Support
Excellent Revenue
Way better than competitors such as Sedo and DS
I'll definitely have to go along with that evaluation, with an emphasis on great support.

NameDrive rocks!

Zorro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its official : I'm now part of the NameDrive fan-club.

Easily the best parking program at the moment and the support is top notch. Keep up the good work Ed!

AtomiK

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I love namedrive. You can change the keywords very easily and the changes are reflected instantly, they also have great stats. Ed has personally helped me alot develop my account there. I have a lot of spanish-language domain names and namedrive has landing pages specially targeted for this kind of traffic. Go Namedrive!

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Customer Service thats what distinguish namedrive from everyone else out there.
Revenue is better than with sedo.
2 big thumbs up

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gemsergio said:
Customer Service thats what distinguish namedrive from everyone else out there.
Revenue is better than with sedo.
2 big thumbs up

Yes, I agree that NameDrive has excellent customer service. Theya re very responsive and professional. My own experiences with parking www.links.com at NameDrive has been very positive.

Rich
www.links.com

puxa2

puxa2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namedrive is excellent imo. Definitely the best paying PPC service I've used.
They offer very good customer service, good IDN domain support, customizable landing pages and easy keyword setting. Good affiliate program too. I wrote a short review of them on www.IDNBlog.com.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree, i only changed over a bunch of names yesterday but i can already see the difference.

Much better than names pointing to irrelevant keywords like where i used to be, click thru %'s have already doubled on most names.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
love'em

Great customer service, and they go above and beyond to help out the domainer.

Actually Namedrive is the best thing to come out of SEDO.

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namedrive is one of my favorite domain parking companies. Their support is really great and they are the best choice for the newbies in domain parking. Here are my 2 cents to the NameDrive domain parking program < link removed> reputation.

Last edited by a moderator:

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, a two year old thread back to life!

xNinja

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am going to test them right now thanks

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not so strange having in mind that all of the threads in this subforum are on its first page. :)

Does the small number of posts indicate ND is not too popular with dnf members, or does it reflect more on dnf members lack of participation in these kind of threads? I can ask the same questions about the Trafficz.com sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom