Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namedrive.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am testing namedrive.com features and performance. I believe I found the answers to most of my questions in the "faqs" section on their site, but not sure how often stats are updated. Anyone know the answer to this?

Thanks in advance.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Glad to hear you're giving us a go. I think you touched on an issue that people are very ready to discuss, namely the 48 hour stat delay. Basically, for the first 48 hours, the stats remain at generic values. After 48 hours, they update, showing the real value of the clicks made on your domains.
This is for two reasons, firstly to check the traffic on all domains and filter effectively and secondly so we can show exactly what that click made with us and Google.

We realise that this is not an ideal solution and are working to reduce the waiting time, but it ensures that the stats we show on the domains are the actual amount earned by the domain, not just a generic per keyword value.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any specific queries about our stats.

Ed

websiteguru said:
I am testing namedrive.com features and performance. I believe I found the answers to most of my questions in the "faqs" section on their site, but not sure how often stats are updated. Anyone know the answer to this?

Thanks in advance.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So, if I am understanding this correctly, the current stats I am showing ($3.00 + in revenue at roughly .08 per click) are incorrect? Now, if I have earned more, by-all-means, the system is fine! ;) However, it is something that needs to be addressed as you mentioned.

As it stands (and correct me if I am wrong) the earnings that I see now are not the actual earnings I have made today and I could have made more/less?

Thanks for the clarification. Very nice landing pages BTW. I have referred you to several of my colleagues who are waiting on me to let them know how it all goes.

I like what I see so far, but very reluctant to move other names over and risk losing income by not knowing what my actual revenues are for up to 48 hours or more.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom