Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namedrive down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i tried to access namedrive for a while know ,but it does not load at all - anyone else having problems ?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

We've been experiencing problems for about an hour now. We are working flat out to sort it out.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ed

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no problem - thank you for the update.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's up for me right now

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm very sorry I didn't get back to you earlier on this. As well as the servers being attacked, our internet went down too! Things are getting back to normal now, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Ed

centurion

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My emails to namedrive keep bouncing and cannot make changes to landing pages

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just signed up with NameDrive two days ago. Numerous problems since. Pain in the ass to keep keying everything in three times and it still will not take.

Thought I would move some from Sedo (that's a whole story in itself) to NameDrive based on some recommendations. Thus far, not too impressed with the infrastructure and problems encountered.

If landing pages keep reverting back to generic BS or dead links completely, there will be no NameDrive account for me.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Centurian,

Which mail address are you using? I've heard other people saying they cannot get through to our mail, so I'd like to have a look into it for you.

circa1850, I'm sorry to hear there have been problems. It seems there are some pre-new-year bugs going on. What are you keying in 3 times? If you could send a mail to [email protected] with any problems you're encountering, I'd like to clear them up for you.

Ed

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ed@[B]amdrive.com[/B]? Ed started newyears early , put the cork in it Edward! :) LOL

I just checked and it is registered :)

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed please fix the website - pages are not loading - unable to look at portfolio ect.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i tried to access namedrive for a while know ,but it does not load at all - anyone else having problems ?
Yup, problems here too. This is about the third time this has gone on in about 4 or 5 days and I only signed up with them about 5 days ago.

So far? Not at all impressed with the payout and the infrastructure. How can we maximize revenue when they are down? No traffic whatsoever has registered since yesterday.

Nope, not too impressed.

centurion

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply ed, did you get my email ? Seem to be able to change the pages now

nas7782

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't mind namedrive being down, because ppc companies will experience downtime once in a while. However, what is troubling is the fact that the domains on namedrive are not resolving.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't mind namedrive being down, because ppc companies will experience downtime once in a while. However, what is troubling is the fact that the domains on namedrive are not resolving.

You will mind it if you are earning $$$-$$$$ a day.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm sorry about the downtime last night. I appreciate that there has been a bit of downtime over the last week or so. We are working to upgrade our system and last night, the system was offline for a few minutes while our server guys performed some maintainance to the system so that we can ensure these inconveniences do not occur again in the future.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Hope you all have a great 2007.

Ed

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ED
While downtime on occassions seem a normal yet unwelcome occurrence, ND does not it seem compensate accounts. I saw a sizable drop in uniques and clicks yesterday.

TrafficZ on the other hand makes up for it by adding accounts bonus revenue based on daily averages.

Do you think what ND does is fair?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Biznews,

We always compensate for any downtime if we can see that earnings have been lost. This was at our lowest traffic time and was only for a short time, so normally earnings will not have been affected. If you feel this is not the case, please email me your acocunt details and I will see that you don't lose out as a result.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom