Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namedrive keyword problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakillll

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i parking chinanese idn domain and set keyword as idn.com.
it seems blank

others "Sponsored Links for keyword.com" in paking page
mine is "Popular Categories" no keyword.
is chinanese idn no support?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

We are currently working to implement a full IDN solution. Currently, the best option for IDN domains if you don't want to use an English keyword is to leave the keyword box blank and see if Google can 'read' the domain. We are working closely with Google to find the best solution on this, so it hopefully won't be long.

Ed

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameDriver said:
Hi there,

We are currently working to implement a full IDN solution. Currently, the best option for IDN domains if you don't want to use an English keyword is to leave the keyword box blank and see if Google can 'read' the domain. We are working closely with Google to find the best solution on this, so it hopefully won't be long.

Ed

I've seen Google having lots native ads in all major Asian languages, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, if namedrive can show these ads instead of American ads all the time, it will really help both the advertiser and ourselves.

btw, i've always encountered a "Domain name is already listed with NameDrive." whenever i try to add domain bought from someone else or register a domain that was previously registered. Is there a solution to this problem? I've sent an email on this issue a few days ago but no response yet.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi touchring,

This is what we are discussing with Google. They clearly have the advertising, it is a matter of getting them to repsond correctly for us.

As far as the already listed with us thing is concerned, it is certainly something we are looking to improve so that all you need to do is click a button and we'll automatically act on it. We normally clear names through within 2 minutes of receiving any mails on this issue, so send me an email to [email protected] with the domain name and I'll sort it out for you.

Ed

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thks. I added like 300 domains recently, and i believe at least 5-8 were rejected, so i've got to go through them to find out which are the ones. It would be easier if you add a script to email whenever rejected names are found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom