Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namedrive Oct payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the first who gets paid can post here... i hope paypal doesn't hold payments for days as they usually do...

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Payments in the US will hopefully be on time. Payments outside US will probably be a couple of days late. Paypal should be OK. We're really sorry for any inconvenience. We are realising that a small company wanting to shift big amounts of money doesn't have it easy. Banks simply aren't interested in lifting a finger and the less said about Paypal...
We are also realising that 10th of each month is too optimistic and will from next month be paying out on 15th. This is in no way a case of us wanting to keep the money for an extra couple of days' interest. Simply a matter of trying to shift mountains.

On a brighter note, log into your accounts, click on 'settings', click on a folder, click on a domain with traffic (basically optimization on a domain level) and scroll down the page. A nice bit of extra info for you. More to come in the next few days on this.

Sorry for the payments again. We are doing our utmost to get as many out in time as possible.

Ed

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameDriver said:
Hi there,

On a brighter note, log into your accounts, click on 'settings', click on a folder, click on a domain with traffic (basically optimization on a domain level) and scroll down the page. A nice bit of extra info for you. More to come in the next few days on this.

Ed

NICE!!!!

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameDriver said:
Hi there,

Payments in the US will hopefully be on time. Payments outside US will probably be a couple of days late. Paypal should be OK. We're really sorry for any inconvenience. We are realising that a small company wanting to shift big amounts of money doesn't have it easy. Banks simply aren't interested in lifting a finger and the less said about Paypal...
We are also realising that 10th of each month is too optimistic and will from next month be paying out on 15th. This is in no way a case of us wanting to keep the money for an extra couple of days' interest. Simply a matter of trying to shift mountains.

Sorry for the payments again. We are doing our utmost to get as many out in time as possible.

Ed

User Searches
North America
- Best Free Web Hosting
- Web Hosting
- Webhosting
- Website Hosting
Europe
- Credit
- Airport Parking
- Flights From Budapest
- ???? ????? ??????
- Internet
- Budapest Airport
- Hotmail
- ?????
- Airport Budapest
- Maleb Flights
- Flights From Budapest To Israel
- Webhosting
Latin America
n/a
Asia
- Web Hosting
- Music
- Home
- Internet
- Aluminium Extrusion Dies
- Jobs
- Microsoft Word
- Web Hosting Services
- Flats In Paris
- Toys
- Voip
- Sudoku
Other
n/a

Hi Ed, could you clarify this addition.
I see User Searches, broken down demographically.
Are these the most common users searches, and if so should we be implementing new key words based upon these?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Fab,

This is the first step of many in this direction over the coming days.

They are currently displayed in the order as dictated by the NameDrive Formula. This basically takes into account how often those terms are viewed and clicked. By the end of the week, you will be able to see frequency, date, clicks and CTR on that basis and will be able to select which ones appear up there etc. To be absolutely honest with you, other than helping out with regional optimization, there isn't really much you can achieve with this information at the moment! But it is coming.

We will also have a long-overdue header preview page. From optimisation that I've done, you can really double the CTR, not by choosing the right header, but by changing a current header that is perhaps not so good for one that is more appropriate.

I have to be as dry in this as possible as we do not yet have an affiliate program nor the elevated status that comes with it :( But the beginning of next week, everything should be rosey. I am very excited about this though.

Ed

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ed, that is a nice addition...more info is great.

keep up the good work!

lovely888

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds good!
Thank you for your hard work.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have received the payment as well. Well done ND

JConnell

Domain Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"You've got cash!

Dear John Connell,

Namedrive LLC just sent you money with PayPal."

Woohoo :)

GSA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well i still haven't got mine!

Anybody in the same situation?

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't received mine yet too Alos... I'm sure they're working on it! :)

GSA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ohh

i think that too...

Thanks Trentrino :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom