Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namedrive optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMPERYAL

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if Namedrive optimization works like domainsponsor or like parkingsite. Does it retain the searchs for optimization.

I moved two domains there set as portals one with a keyword put in and one without, I dont know how namedrive optimization works can i go in and do searchs like i did on domainsponsor(without clicking ads) to get the domain optimized alittle faster.

thanks
Imperyal

Rikkers

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IMPERYAL said:
Can someone tell me if Namedrive optimization works like domainsponsor or like parkingsite. Does it retain the searchs for optimization.

I moved two domains there set as portals one with a keyword put in and one without, I dont know how namedrive optimization works can i go in and do searchs like i did on domainsponsor(without clicking ads) to get the domain optimized alittle faster.

thanks
Imperyal

I believe the "related searches" box will optimize with the most popular / profitable searches at the top.

I don't think the portal categories change.

Doing the searches yourself will probably work. I use one of Ed's own domains to see sample results & it has really messed up his keywords!

SORRY ED :laugh:

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Imperyal.. by you clicking on search categories yourself holds no benefit whatsover in the long term. You should allow this to occur naturally. Domains can take 3-4 months to optimze themselves correctly on any parking program.

If you want to get the BEST and the long term gains then you should choose your keywords and let the visitors steer the subject matter.

Manipulating the search the results would be a violation of any programs terms and conditions.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hahha. what the....?

Luckily all my domains suck so it's no biggie!

I will shortly be posting a 'how to' for optimization with us because it is different to other places.

It is also quite an involved process. We feel that it's essential for people to get close up to their domains and optimize them as best as possible as that's always better than a computer-generated result.

For now, the Keyword governs the related searches and the one-click ads. The category generates the header at the top. The best way to see what the headers are like is just to choose one of your domains and change the category settings and 'save' so you can see how they look. They're updated in realtime.

Hopefully within the next 48 hours, we will have separate column to choose headers and we'll try and get a preview of all the headers up somewhere so you can see how they all look at a glance.

The related searches are then - like DS - self-optimizing. Meaning that the more people that come and search / click on a specific term, the higher up the Related searches it appears.

Our related searches are currently being scrutinized from every single angle. We're not as happy with them as we want to be and so changes will be made. Our performance is great so far, but we want more for your names and are looking to improve the related searches significantly over the coming few days, after much deliberation.

I will be posting a 'how to' up here within the week (not much time between now and Saturday) and there will also soon be a 'getting to know your ND settings page' in the member area.

Please feel free to contact Rikkers to find out which page of mine he's abusing! I'd be interested to know myself...

Ed

IMPERYAL

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ed, only reason I ask is because the two domians I moved are german typo domains they get a small amount of traffic but Im not sure on the keywords. On both domains I was getting 50% of the people doing searchs on DS but ctr was 8% on one and 3% on the other, just trying to monitise the domains with the best optimization possible, and if I jump ship from DS I would prefer to lose as little money as possible by getting my domains optimize asap without waiting 3-4 months. Most of my other domains are targeted these two are the ones Ive been having problems makeing any money from.

I dont know why I feel like i have to defend my self but I'm pretty sure i was told in an email from DS and have seen in a few forums that I was able to do relevant searchs without clicking, doing irrelevant searchs on a domain doesnt help me with my CTR so that doesnt even make sense to me, while risking my account/s

Imperyal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom