Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Namedrive- problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if this is simply to my account or a few others. But CTR for November 29, 2005 were not updated in my account. I have about 75 names and they were all at .11 which is clearly no where near what they normally get and with 75 names, it obviously is too much of a coincidence. Is anyone else here aware of this problem and is the Namedrive team aware of this glitch because I know of at least one other person who's November 29th earnings still has not resolved to real figures yet.

Thank you

Trentino

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I seem to have many days when too many of my names remain at $0.11. I'm sure they are not updating. How many keywords pay exactly $0.11? I wish they would somehow mark the clicks that have been updated or do away with the $0.11 thing altogether.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

If you let me know by PM or email what your login mails are, then I can look into this. I will ask tech to investigate it, but obviously cannot before I know which accounts are concerned.

I wouldn't worry about the fact that there are a lot of 11 cent clicks. We chose 11 cents for the very reason that we found that to be a good estimate of a mid-range US click. I was looking at an account with a lot of 15 cent US clicks in it. Had we set the default click price at 15 cents, he may have been complaining that they hadn't been updated.

However, we are aware that the default click values can be misleading and we are currently looking on how best to implement a system whereby all confusion on this issue is cleared up. With a growing customer base, there are growing calls for this, so we are working hard at it.

Like I say, email me or PM me and I'll look into it asap.

Ed

JConnell

Domain Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem for November 29th. Since 48 hours later = december stats, I didn't think to look back and check them until I saw this post.

PM sent NameDriver

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom