Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NameDrive - Referral Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

totenmaske

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does NameDrive have any kind of referral program? I looked all over their website but I don't see one...

GSA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lol,
just what i wanted to ask. :)

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was in flight all of yesterday coming over to Florida for the TRAFFIC conference - see some of you there...? While I'm on the subject, if any responses on here come a bit slow this week, it's solely because there will be a gruelling schedule of talks and cocktail parties over the next 5 days, not because we're slacking off :)
If you have any urgent issues and normally direct them to me, please direct them to [email protected] and they'll be seen to asap as I can't envision having much time to sit in front of my laptop much over the next week.

Referral program. I realise this is a hot issue at the moment as we are having a lot of people moving our way currently. I'm afraid we don't have any affiliate program per se, but if you send me an email with anyone that you have referred, then we will ensure that you get manually put into the affiliate database and paid 7% commission on your referral's earnings.

I know this isn't an ideal situation, but we wanted to concentrate on improving our nascent parking service before concentrating on the 'frilly' bits. We're hoping to have one up before next month.

I hope you all have a good, successful week.

Ed

professional

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SedoPro.com does have a cool new referral program though!! And the program is really good too, very good earnings and super stats!!

evibe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameDriver said:
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was in flight all of yesterday coming over to Florida for the TRAFFIC conference - see some of you there...? While I'm on the subject, if any responses on here come a bit slow this week, it's solely because there will be a gruelling schedule of talks and cocktail parties over the next 5 days, not because we're slacking off :)
If you have any urgent issues and normally direct them to me, please direct them to [email protected] and they'll be seen to asap as I can't envision having much time to sit in front of my laptop much over the next week.

Referral program. I realise this is a hot issue at the moment as we are having a lot of people moving our way currently. I'm afraid we don't have any affiliate program per se, but if you send me an email with anyone that you have referred, then we will ensure that you get manually put into the affiliate database and paid 7% commission on your referral's earnings.

I know this isn't an ideal situation, but we wanted to concentrate on improving our nascent parking service before concentrating on the 'frilly' bits. We're hoping to have one up before next month.

I hope you all have a good, successful week.

Ed

Hi Ed,

Where can you see (in the stats) what amount of commision you have earned
from a referral.

kind regards,
Faisj

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When did I write that? October 17th. Wow. Time fies. Anyway, we have just given the affiliate program the final dusting down and we are now doing some live testing. I am told Monday is the Go Date.
Faisj, if you have referred an affiliate to us by email, then we will pay you out automatically. As of Monday, all your stats will be visible in the member area under the new 'Affiliate' tab. (Not yet there).

ed

Oh, yes, Professional, we all know about how much you like SedoPro, but I believe the question was regarding the NameDrive affiliate program.

evibe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameDriver said:
When did I write that? October 17th. Wow. Time fies. Anyway, we have just given the affiliate program the final dusting down and we are now doing some live testing. I am told Monday is the Go Date.
Faisj, if you have referred an affiliate to us by email, then we will pay you out automatically. As of Monday, all your stats will be visible in the member area under the new 'Affiliate' tab. (Not yet there).

ed

Oh, yes, Professional, we all know about how much you like SedoPro, but I believe the question was regarding the NameDrive affiliate program.

offtopic (sorry) Ed could you please respond to my email

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom