Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Namedrive Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've already mentioned getting stats for the entire portfolio by day and I know Namedrive is working on that. How about something that shows what stats have been "adjusted" from the standardized click value? I'm never really sure if stats for a particular domain on a particular day (3 days back usually) have been adjusted or not. And, the stats for "Yesterday" and "Today" are not very useful since the numbers have not been adjusted and give an inaccurate idea of what was earned.

The new stats for vistors demographics are great. And the fact that you can select a keyword based on the demographics is even better. Good work.

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i totally agree.

Not optimized stats are only useful to check CTR/clicks, so i would add an option from the drop-down list who says "last OPTIMIZED day" to check the last real daily revenue.

It would also be very useful to see stats over time (for example a month), but with the daily trend, and not only the global value.

Anyway, I'm very satisfied by ND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom