Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namedrive update delayed - friday 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

Anyone else experiencing delays in getting real earnings for Friday 24th?

(I'm completely new to domaining - I just registered a handful of domains out of curiosity, suddenly I was making 26$ on wed, 24$ on thursday - now I'm in greed mode, refreshing namedrive.com earnings hourly... better have a cup of tea now...)

Cheers,
mathias

xtremest

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, last update for me is 23th. I think it's temporary and may be linked with news as inventing new databases and headers.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
xtremest said:
Yes, last update for me is 23th. I think it's temporary and may be linked with news as inventing new databases and headers.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply - makes my tea far more enjoyable (and saves my day: my hidden agenda here was that I started forwarding some type-in traffic and was afraid I wouldn't get paid for this...)

cheers,
mathias

ps Ed, sorry for emailing you about this...

UPDATE - I just got a response from Ed: someone is apprently working on this now (I'm starting to feel guilty now...he really does read emails on Sundays. Let's hope he doesn't get too much Sachertorte into his keyboard, if he's still in Sachertortenland.)

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I woke up this morning to find that the update hadn't been done either. I'm on to tech to get it up asap. But it is Sunday so it may take a while for them to get it done. It will certainly be done by this afternoon, though.

Ed

littlemonkey

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tpyo said:
Greetings,

Anyone else experiencing delays in getting real earnings for Friday 24th?

(I'm completely new to domaining - I just registered a handful of domains out of curiosity, suddenly I was making 26$ on wed, 24$ on thursday - now I'm in greed mode, refreshing namedrive.com earnings hourly... better have a cup of tea now...)

Cheers,
mathias
Can I ask how many domains you have with ND and how you are earning so nicely from them daily?
If I make a 20c daily I am lucky :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom