Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NameDrive vs Competitors (Keywords)

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Trying to determine if NameDrive is comparable to competitors with music related domain names. I have a handful of names at a competitor with vastly different RPC's although they are industry related:

I parked a handful of names at "&%DO" recently. Many of the names are optimized with keywords "rap music" and some are doing very well. However, what I am trying to determine is why there is such a vast difference in RPC's as many of these names are relevant to the same industry.

Example 1 - Average RPC = .45 (17 clicks)
Example 2 - Average RPC = .17 (300+ clicks)

The above are almost identical typo names so the difference in revenue does not make sense to me. If anything, the RPC for example 2 should be at or near the same. I have seen the average RPC for "example 2" go from .05 per click and steadily climb, so the only thing I can determine is that I am being penalized by my current PPC Partner for trying out various parking programs. Do some partners penalize members if they try out other parking services?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Especially on the subject of how well NameDrive does with "rap music" related domain names. I don't want to jeapordize my .17 per click right now, but if I can get .25 + at NameDrive I will move the entire portfolio.

Thanks in advance.

KwelX

The Godfather
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
websiteguru - i would say you're doing very well with your current RPC but it never hurts to try your domain @ each parking company for a few days.

some domains just perform better with different parking companies. it's always worth the risk of a few days rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom