Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Namedrive will buy domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namedriver,

Can you elaborate on this from the namedrive website?

"You Park your domains for one month.
We review the traffic on the domain.
At the end of the month, contact us should you desire to sell for a minimum of 6 months revenue or higher.
Generally sales follow these guidelines:
a. For a domain with a possible commercial value - 6 months revenue or higher.
b. For a quality typo - 6 to 36 months revenue or higher.
c. For Generic names - 60 to 96 months revenue or higher."

Any sellers yet?

Thanks

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i've contacted them twice about park&sell and never got a reply...

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe you could try to contact NameDriver on here regarding that?

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where is namedriver? He is usually all over these forums?

Maybe they are busy buying domains?

Here's a snipet from last night's DNJournal.com sales report:

"NameDrive did it with the week's second six-figure sale, Amistad.com ("friendship" in Spanish) at $100,000. The domain was sold in their new traffic based Park & Sell aftermarket."

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domaister said:
i've contacted them twice about park&sell and never got a reply...
Yeah, I sent them two mails regarding their park&sell service, too. I was going to purchase domains from them, but they never got back to me...

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dodo1 said:
Yeah, I sent them two mails regarding their park&sell service, too. I was going to purchase domains from them, but they never got back to me...

In this days
Its not difficult to find buyer`s
its hard to find sellers

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there guys,

Sorry for my slow response on this, I've just completed moving house and my Internet access is somewhat more limited than I'd like.
Basically, we don't buy the names ourselves. We'd love to have that sort of capital handy, but we currently give too much of it to our parkers...
We have teamed up with a network of qualified buyers who are interested in buying up traffic names.
All you need to do is park the name for a month on ND and then contact us with regard to selling the name. We will contact our buyers and get a quote from them on the traffic. We want you to contact us after parking the name for a month because this means that we can't be accused of dropping the parking revenue to get our buyers a nice price :) We therefore have no way of distinguishing between 'normal' parkers and 'park and sellers'. We don't fiddle numbers anyway, but we don't want people to even have any suspicions about it...
Sorry if you contacted us regarding buying and never got a reply. As far as I know, all these mails were replied to. As Stuff points out, we did actually get far more buyers than we reckoned on. We are pretty much at full capacity as far as buyers are concerned as the scheme is called Park & Sell rather than "buy" :) However, we will consider any requests seriously.

Let me know any more questions on this and I'll try and get back to you quicker than last time...

Ed

Cool1g

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ed - i also sent an email concerning buying domains and never got a reply back. How can i be added to the pool of buyers?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't replied on this for a while. As I said last time, this program has only been going for a short while and we are still looking to stabalise before taking on any more buyers. We are always willing to listen to anyone interested in buying. However, 12 months ago, it was very simple to find sellers but tricky to find a buyer. Now, that is reversed with a large number of people looking to buy with fewer people looking to sell. As a result, we are wary of taking on too many buyers at this moment.
If you are interested, please send a mail with info about yourself, a rough budget and what sort of names you're looking to buy to [email protected] and you will be put on the list of potential buying partners. We cannot guarantee that this means we will take you on, but if we decide to go with more buyers in the future, then it is far better to have the information there in email form rather than in PM or forum form.

I hope you have a great Sunday.

Ed

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any openings for buyers now? experiences anyone?

(I was one of those who never received any reply - I'll try to apply once more and see what happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom