Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NameDrive's Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok.. I just signed up with ND recently & I've heard about the 48 hour stat delay for it to show the "true" stats.... so I was wondering exactly how you know when it IS showing the true stats? My first days stats don't look a whole lot different now than what I remember them looking like when they first displayed....

Cheers!

J2theIZZO

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just got back 48 hours to see the changes 10/11 will be showing now.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

The easiest way to see if the stats have been updated or not is to click on one of your domains so you see stats for the last few days. Then use the 'edit advertising region' dropdown menu which will show the clicks from each advertising region.
If you choose North America and the stats show an exact 0.11$, then that is still the generic click price, not the updated one. Or, if you prefer Europe is 0.10$ etc.
Thereby, you can see in 20 seconds if the stats have been updated without any head-scratching. :)

Thanks for trying us out. I hope the test works out well for you. Feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions about your account at [email protected]

Ed

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom