Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

NameJet List Parsing Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludacwisp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello DNForum Members,

I'd like to inform you of a new utility for parsing NameJet Lists. It filters out the junk names and leaves you with a manageable list of a couple hundred (depending on your filtration settings) quality, dictionary word and dictionary word-based combinations.

No more useless number-filled and hyphenated domains, strictly quality names delivered. Here's some sample output of a NameJet List parsed using my utility.

screenshot-lrg1.gif

Once you are finished parsing a daily list, you can see the domain's pagerank, backlinks (red), alexa information (green), age, and even yahoo/dmoz directory listings. (dmoz=green circle, yahoo=blue circle).

This has really increased my productivity when it comes to finding the good names without having to sift through the garbage.

The utility has been in development for many years now and is quite polished at this point. If you are interested in finding out more or trying it out, please see more information at www.n3twork.com or www.snatcher.org.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom