Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

NameJet Rookies and Advanced Users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludacwisp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
About Sitesnatcher.com

I'm sure by now everyone here is familiar with NameJet and its aftermarket domain auctions. Namejet.com features a great search engine for finding domains within your niche that are expiring within the next month. However, for us domainers, sometimes we're not really sure what flavor domain we're looking for necessarily, but instead the statistics behind it.

That is why I coded by own set of custom tools built for parsing NameJet's daily lists. Basically, the daily list of about 10,000 is filtered down using my dictionary word and combo checker to about 800 domain names. That means all of the junk domains with hyphens, numbers, non-dot coms, and non-word based domains are filtered out.

Next, I check the pagerank on all 800 of the domains. I also check the backlinks and the domain age (a valuable SEO asset). My tools then print out daily reports sortable by age, backlinks, or pagerank. The statistics for each list are posted on the site, as well as a few sample domains (I don't like to give too much away).

These are the lists and tools that I personally use myself to acquire and resell domain names. In fact, in looking over a recent list, I recently acquired sitesnatcher.com because I felt it to be a suitable domain for my toolkit. It also came with a pagerank of 2 which I have no complaints about. Sufficed to say, I have acquired many many domains at base auction price and re-sold them for up to thousands at times with little to no work on the site.

I publish daily lists each day, and the lists are available for only 3 dollars apiece. These lists save massive amounts of time for not only rookie domainers, but experienced namejet users as well. Please pm me if you would like a sample list prior to purchasing, I will be happy to provide one.

So if you're interested in obtaining a daily list of available domains, check out my site at: http://www.sitesnatcher.com

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom