Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namejet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is it with namejet auctions,i see crazy money for domains not just now and then but all the time,yet i have bought hundreds from snap and tdnam......it seems to me that there are endusers hanging over there as i see a lot of domains reaching them type of prices.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Prices at Namejet are a hit or miss. Meaning, you can get nice, aged domains for a piece of bread, or you can end up competing with others with the prices skyrocketing. The percentage of "end users" at NJ is extremely low; I've only witnessed a couple of instances where companies enter an auction to pick up domains related to their tm's or former competitor domains.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
out of the 3 top auction houses, closing prices on "mediocore" types of names have always been the highest at namejet... been goin on for a while now

not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing :)

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Noted regular high bidders i see are "hifi" and "newyorker",they seem to be in every auction i'm in,i wonder if they prowl this site ?

therunner

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Halvarez NJ's version? :?:...the life shows a lot surprise :yes:

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think "hifi" is some chinese with more money than sense not sure about "newyorker" although therre is bound to be another "halvarez" involved somewhere.........??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom