Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Names making $5 to $100 per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Buying names with at least $5 per month in average earnings. Prefer Go-Daddy and also prefer Sedo, but send what you have and let me know your best price.

I am not paying a particular multiple. The better the name the more I will pay. If you say the name makes $10 and I can't figure out why the name would make 10 cents then that is a more speculative name, whereas if the name is decent, or somewhat generic, then the name would have value without earnings at all, so the price would go up.

Anything that makes over $5 per month I will look at. Even adult and typos. Send it all and remember, the more info you let me know, the better the chance of a sale. If you are a seasoned domainer then don't tell me you "just parked it" or "don't know".

If you want the sale then send me names you would buy yourself for the price you are asking. If you wouldn't pay anywhere near the price you are asking, then don't send it.

GeoOwners

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like this ad...well said...can I use it sometime? :)

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought a name from the above poster yesterday. Keep sending good names with your best prices.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Still buying. Go-Daddy registrar prefered and Sedo parking prefered, but I will look at all others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom