Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Names still pending after adding them to Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a few names that have been pending ownership verification for over two weeks now. Why do they take so long to add them to your account? It used to be instantly and sometimes 2-3 days.

Any ideas who I can contact to get them added?

Domain Days 2024

Nomzo

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Send them a message through customer support. The domains will get verified within 24 hours.

edit: they have a specific email, but I can't remember it, hopefully someone else can.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
check one of your invoices for their phone # and call (mon-fri) ..kinda like moniker ..great on the phone..slow on emails :-/

jim

HWW

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I too have been waiting several weeks for 3 domains to get the nod. Strangely they have accepted about 20 other domains of mine during this time.

I too have emailed/submitted a ticket but no answer and being in Australia I have no wish to call them at my expense.

Support SHOULD be prompt and available via email (or live help during business hours ) as it is with other companies I park at ... fortunately though I get good results with some domains that do next to nothing elsewhere and when you do finally get support (like when they accidentally closed my account :?: ) they do fix things fast (and payed what they owed me).

If anyone does find an email address that actually gets a reply Id love to know it!

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM the person I mentioned with the domain and your username, they've always had it resolved within 24 business hours (1 business day), most of the time within 6. They might still be around now since it is what, noon or 1PM UK time?

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a few names that have been pending ownership verification for over two weeks now. Why do they take so long to add them to your account? It used to be instantly and sometimes 2-3 days.

Any ideas who I can contact to get them added?

Contact (ownerverification[at]sedo.com) with your "pending" domains and everything will be okie within hours.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM'ed sedouk yesterday Sunday..verified and in my account this AM..thanks Tom

jim

DonColonel

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had the same problem a few times before, and only solution is to contact them via the contact page when a name is stuck, nomatter if the whois is correct.

On a sidenote I wonder who will get paid meanwhile they "verify" the name for all the traffic that is going the domainname´s way... I just dont see I do, maybe its a strategy to "borrow" traffic for high traffic names in order to earn extra money, im not sure but someway or another they must be aware of this at Sedo.

S

SedoCoUk

DonColonel,

You can PM us, or send an email to the address EG mentioned above.

Best,

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom