Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service NameServers problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My domain was pointed to a parking page of a member on this forum, after a offer that was totally unacceptable I changed the nameserver back and after an hour it was pointing back at my site. This morning I have woke to find that the nameservers are exactly correct on my account but when I go onto the site it is back to the parking page. I have contacted UKReg who the domain is with and they dont reply for ages on a weekend but how can this happen?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it usually takes 12 to 24 hours for nameservers to propagate , try clearing your temp files then try again also.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks DNJet its working now

Its coming upto to 24 hours since I changed the nameservers and its still going between the site and the parking page and still no contact from UKReg. Could this be because the member still has the domain name in his parking account?

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I contacted the company that the site was parked with and they informed me that the user (from here) had not removed the domain from their account and that they had deleted it and that could be the reason for me experiencing the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom