Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NameSlave Plays God

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you edit my post and kill the thread? Unilaterally? Gee, after all this time I thought you were level headed but here we see what a little authority will do to people. I asked for criticism. I warned that it would be illegal. I posted in a private thread for PAYING platinum members. What is your major malfunction Slave? Do you reside in some locale where censorship is the rule rather than the exception? People talk about illegal things all day , every day on the web. What I was advocating was a payback to spammers. Maybe you are or arent one but in no way did it merit you cancelling my thread. Uh, did it ever occur to you that it would take me about 5 minutes to put a page up with the exact same information, and post a link to it? I swear to god, um er , you I guess, that some of you "moderators" are not moderating, but dictating what is and is not appropriate. Show me where in the rules it says nothing illegal should be discussed? Somewhere somebody said this place is a joke and it gets more laughable by the day because of decisions made by individuals like yourself that think your ideals appeal to the masses. Who are you protecting by editing my post and killing the thread? The biggest cancer promoters on the web. The spammers. Thanks for letting us know where you stand on the issue, and free speech. Warning? What were you warning me of? Oh, Um like I might get banned? Well now that possibility will surely bring me to my senses and make me a mind reader in that I will surely not post anything that I suspect you might disagree with again. In my humble opinion, your actions were Lame Slave.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If standing up to authority is illegal, I am guilty of all charges. Execute me. My ghost will come back to haunt you.

lotsofissues

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you have decided to commit suicide; may I have your $DNF?

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by .
If you have decided to commit suicide; may I have your $DNF?
:eek:

I would commit suicide, but thats illegal and Nameslave wont permit it. Also, you cant talk about it or "encourage" it here. Shhhhhh.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nameslave closed the thread, and I edited your post. Nobody was playing God. You posted a step-by-step tutorial on how to hijack a domain name for the sole purpose of "getting back" at someone. That is not welcome here. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom