Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Namewinner drop process ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

D MARKS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Am I correct in assuming that namewinner actually conducts auctions before they acquire the domain name?

I was involved with an auction earlier today that I thought I won and now it looks like I am getting notification from Snap Names that they also caught this name and I have been outbid???

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
D MARKS said:
Am I correct in assuming that namewinner actually conducts auctions before they acquire the domain name?

I was involved with an auction earlier today that I thought I won and now it looks like I am getting notification from Snap Names that they also caught this name and I have been outbid???

Unless it is a Dotster.com regged they do not catch anything, but yes they will hold an auction prior to drop- I have been caught like that with them before - then it goes elsewhere - they have even failed to catch Dotster regged names which should be near impossible! :huh:

D MARKS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks...I thought I caught a nice name at a reasonable price which is now going for 3 times the value @ snap

oh well, live and learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom