Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NameWinner "Monitize Domains"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One PPC program not mentioned is Name Winners’ "Monitize Domains" service. NameWinner is a service of a very reputable registrar (Dotster).

I am a newbie when it comes to PPC programs and I just recently started using their program. Their landing pages are better looking than any of the other PPC landing pages I have seen thus far. Whether they actually produce better results than the other PPC programs remains to be seen as I have not tested all of them with my domains.

So far though, the results are good for someone like me who has somewhat average domains. I would like to see better reporting and more template categories.

If anyone else has experience with their service, I would love to hear it.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How bout an example of one of your pages.

Thanks.

markits

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked domain examples please!

Domain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure:

alaskajobs.com is doing quite well there.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the templates for the landing pages are pretty cool.. they just launched their domain parking program so there is still a lot of little bugs -- but overall it is looking good... google provides the ads which optimize on their own according to your domain... keyword names will perform the best ;)

one tip, i would not recommend using their name servers for now.. they do not catch all of the 404 traffic properly yet... i notified them a while ago but they have yet to fix it'

example;

http://alaskajobs.com/blah <--- doesnt work

everything else works, wild cards/404 traffic when there is a sub-domain or by default the "www" in front of the domain.

..just a small bug but still, might lose some traffic'

check out my sig for a look inside the control panel and so on :)

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I no ppc comapny has no control over google adds, but it would be nice if some of the main links were for actual alaska jobs like oil industry, crabbing etc. i have same problem with anwrjobs.com

Domain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like you have checked out all of the PPC solutions.

Which do you prefer? What are the top 3?

mike031 said:
check out my sig for a look inside the control panel and so on :)

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain said:
Looks like you have checked out all of the PPC solutions.

Which do you prefer? What are the top 3?

yes, we have gone through a lot of em'

there are many programs out there as you can see and many variables that determine how well your domains will perform.. what i would suggest is to try out all of the parking services that you think would suit you best, i mean they are free after all.. takes a little time switching from place to place but it will be worth it at the end when you find that one ultimate parking solution for your traffic.

personally, i would rank fabulous.com to be the best of the best.. then there is sedo, domain hop, domain sponsor.. etc, they are all pretty good in their own different ways :)

good luck!

BG

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
yes, we have gone through a lot of em'

there are many programs out there as you can see and many variables that determine how well your domains will perform.. what i would suggest is to try out all of the parking services that you think would suit you best, i mean they are free after all.. takes a little time switching from place to place but it will be worth it at the end when you find that one ultimate parking solution for your traffic.

personally, i would rank fabulous.com to be the best of the best.. then there is sedo, domain hop, domain sponsor.. etc, they are all pretty good in their own different ways :)

good luck!

...and there was me thinking you was going to plug www.trafficparking.com Mikey :blush:

I like what you have done with PPCPool, It's a useful tool for newbies out there, good idea.

I'll keep you posted on our updates as we have a few biggies coming shortly.

Take care and best of luck with your site.

Barry.co.uk

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Commerce.co.uk said:
...and there was me thinking you was going to plug www.trafficparking.com Mikey :blush:

I like what you have done with PPCPool, It's a useful tool for newbies out there, good idea.

I'll keep you posted on our updates as we have a few biggies coming shortly.

Take care and best of luck with your site.

Barry.co.uk

hehe.. you guys got a pretty good thing going as well, just need to partner up with a few more search feeds for better ad's which should ultimately result in more targeted traffic conversions and everybody makes out with more money at the end of the day... i am sure you know what to do, it is pretty competitive out there this days.. gotta push it to the limits or be left in the dust!

a complete resource such as the one we have put together have been missing in our industry for a long long time.. it should help out everyone, not just the newbies who are starting out but pretty much anybody who has domains and traffic... we will be adding much more stuff to it as well periodically.. so look out for updates!

c-ya barry, looking forward to those new additions to your program also'

Domain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As I said, I am new at this. Can you give me a real world example of how that might affect me?

Thanks

mike031 said:
example;

http://alaskajobs.com/blah <--- doesnt work

everything else works, wild cards/404 traffic when there is a sub-domain or by default the "www" in front of the domain.

..just a small bug but still, might lose some traffic'

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain said:
As I said, I am new at this. Can you give me a real world example of how that might affect me?

Thanks

well, for a typo/type in domain that is certainly not an issue.. but if you have expired traffic and a web site links to domain.com/forum (example) then you are bound to lose traffic, which means lost money.

Netego

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Commerce.co.uk said:

Barry.co.uk

Hi Barry,

What's wrong with your TrafficParking.com? Hope you're still in business.

I did a little testing, I could not access your site from some ISP in US and Canada. You may like to check what caused the problem.

BG

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Netego said:
Hi Barry,

What's wrong with your TrafficParking.com? Hope you're still in business.

I did a little testing, I could not access your site from some ISP in US and Canada. You may like to check what caused the problem.

LOL, yep, were still in business. It was most likely the DNS doing its rounds as we changed servers over - Some great things are in the pipeline for Trafficparking.com, i'll keep you posted.

Our service will keep getting better as we listen to what our customers want and act on it.

Take Care

Barry

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Fabulous is pretty popular for now , though the most people here use Sedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom