Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

nashdomains.com - another domain spammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Currently E-mailing owners of LLL.com.
Already got two, to the same address - note that the spammer is not even consolidating lists of multiple LLL.com owned by the same entity.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you in regards of the domain name that you own, ###.com. I am e-mailing to see if you would be interested in selling this domain.

I feel a fair price for this domain name would be $2,500.00, I feel this takes into account current market conditions and would be a fair price for us both. Please let me know if this would be of interest to you or if the domain name will be available at some point in the future. The transaction could be performed through Escrow.com or another similar agent to ensure security for both the buyer and seller. I ensure a fast transaction and the money would usually be with you within 3-5 days.

I look forward to hearing your views on this,

Thank you,

Thomas Nash
Nash Domains
[email protected]
+447946 265 406
Code:
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
[COLOR="#B22222"][B]X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000[/B][/COLOR]
Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
Importance: normal
Priority: normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.1.7600.16543

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Got one today as well from this lowballer, Thomas Nash. Apparently he saw this thread as his offer was $3,000 :D

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If only he would spend 30 seconds doing some research he would notice that some of the LLL.com involved sold on this very forum - at a higher price. So it's very unlikely I would accept his significantly lower offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom