Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Navigator.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

todaycom

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
High End Investors here are the facts
Is there a tm problem with ford no we applied for a federal tm on it and did not follow up
There was one opposition and but only in the final services.We have owned it since 1997
And never had a c and d

We have owned since 1998(we built a small site) and again in july fpr 10 days (we have ga) registered in 1994 and the original owner was netscape
90% of the fortune 500 companies back link to it. Aetna insurance has a product call navigator and
Uses it as as sub domain on one link.Google, verizon and many other have product called navigator
We predate them all and if anyone ever dealt with typos you know verizon is aggressive
This may be the only domain that has leverage on verizon

Although i like to think i am smart but nobody knew how gps and navigation would explode.
We built a awful site site was a bad as the come (july 2012) and still has `175 type ins per day.
The price is what you think the value is (please do not tell us we in a cold market)
This will be the time to buy.
[email protected] nda require

Please send any questions or comments directly to me i very rarely check the forum

Last edited:

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...We have owned it since 1997 And never had a c and d...

...We have owned since 1998(we built a small site) registered in 1994 and the original owner was netscape...

Uhh... Sounds legit.

Last edited:

todaycom

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the feedback we are not ip lawyers but we do check our mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom