Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

NBA.MOBI What a huge step in this direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If this is old news, sorry.

But the NBA has launched its .mobi website. Very cool and a VERY positive step to bring credibility to this domain extension!

Domain Days 2024

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that site looks so basic. Is that what it looks like on a phone?
If multi-billion dollar companies can have websites like that, the internet is going to get very boring.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its not that old. i believe that the nba just launched that site. im sure they will be adding to it soon. It's good for .mobi, but I'm a football guy myself...

Which reminds me..

GO BEARS!!!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that site looks so basic. Is that what it looks like on a phone?
If multi-billion dollar companies can have websites like that, the internet is going to get very boring.
Keep in mind that it is that size for PDA and cell phone screens. Yes, it looks quite odd on a full screen but everything is there that you would need on the size it is intended for. ;)

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the looks arent that great, but what great content! If i were hanging out with my buddies in the woods or elsewhere (where there is no contact with the internet pc) I would have the scores!
Youre a football fan? yea, im a K-1 fan. But i can get the nba scores from my pocket anytime, anywhere! love it!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the looks arent that great, but what great content! If i were hanging out with my buddies in the woods or elsewhere (where there is no contact with the internet pc) I would have the scores!
Youre a football fan? yea, im a K-1 fan. But i can get the nba scores from my pocket anytime, anywhere! love it!
The NFL can't be far behind. Honestly, I thought we were going to wait awhile for this to go mainstream. This is going to have a snowball effect.

but I'm a football guy myself...[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Hello, Sean.

It's Dr. Phil again.

Your girlfriend asked me to call you but you were not answering the phone.

I knew I would find you here.

We need to talk about this "I'm a football guy" thingy thingy.

This fantasy you have about being a football is not good. Footballs are odd shaped, full of air, always getting dropped, and getting the sh*t kicked out of them. And for what, no reason at all.

Do you really want to be molested and handled by 22 grown men who have nothing better to do?

Let it go. Just let it go. It is not healthy.

Next week we can talk in private about your other problem...da bears.

Until then, see you on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom