Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ND is doing great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have recently parked some EU ccTLDs at Namedrive. They were previously at Sedo. Now I get twice as much for every click (about 8 eurocents instead of 3-4)! It also seems that clickrates are going up a little. I think this might be due to their nice templates. Btw, the names are in very different categories. did anyone have a similar experience? I hope thing stay the way they are or only get better!:bounce:

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Based on my research, it depends from which country the traffic is coming from and the keyword which is set. As for the templates and CTR, I have to say in my opinion they have best template collection in the industry and it does indeed increase CTR.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And how compared with parked?

dilpreet

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i prefer sedo. might check out DN tho.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From experience I stick with who I can trust, not always about who's better than who. Unless you have a significant portfolio, each program are pretty much the same revenue wise.

It all comes down to what keywords you use and how well they convert, you would be hard pushed to find any significant difference in CPC..

NameDrive have some great people behind it and I truly do hope that they can rise through the ranks, their concept and unique differences, not to mention their value added service really does make them rise above the rest.

I like them, and would happily recommend them and will give them a 4.5 star rating, only loosing the 1/2 star for NET 15 payment.

Would love to see a sales section added, even if its just to see whats available.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ColdGin said:
And how compared with parked?

I still have to try it

evibe said:
I think that all depends on the domain name

(e.g. financial and uk traffic is very good at namedrive)

Part of my traffic is from uk, i guess that's why i get more money. in any case LONG LIVE NAMEDRIVE!!

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For me revenue is dropping since May with same domains using the same keywords. I don't know why, is it because Ed was on vacation or celebrating the Cup!

IMPERYAL

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a travel domain I had at namedrive. After reading some of the reviews on parked.com test a traffic domain at parked then at sedo.

Sat, Jun 10th, 2006 US$ 2.15 100 34 % 34.00 US$ 0.06 US$ 21.46 lowest day at namedrive for traffic and rev.

two days at parked got me this, these stats have to be unflitered traffic?
591 249 168.81 0.7269 0.45 61.78 before adjustment which would have been nice turned into
591 1 0.23 0.0076 0.03 0.03

After being disapointed there i quickly pointed it to sedo to see how they did.
I had the name already in there and approved, I didnt like the keyword they set but oh well i thought, It was close enough.
this was after only a few hours of pointing the dns to them

137 38 $0.03 27.74% $1.14

Like I said sedo only had a few hours then I moved it back to namedrive, I m sure it could have done better there but I didnt feel like wasting more time.

Ive done the same with some of my .de names and very similar results better money right now at namedrive, this could also be that ND has 1 click landers as compared to the 2 clickers on parked with the ovt feed.

Anyone else do this with other domains?

ps. thanks ND

Imperyal

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namedrive to me seems to be doing pretty good with my income increasing in the past week. save for a few statistical update problems we had yesterday ND is super for me.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I only tried parked till now. I will try maybe ND and Sedo in the future, but I dont think its enough to get results just from the first days... I think maybe its better to try to get results in the long run...because maybe the first days you get something and then the gains drop....but who has time to wait and see?

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ColdGin said:
I only tried parked till now. I will try maybe ND and Sedo in the future, but I dont think its enough to get results just from the first days... I think maybe its better to try to get results in the long run...because maybe the first days you get something and then the gains drop....but who has time to wait and see?

I think you should keep a domain parked for a week at a certain company to see the profits... should be more or less enough.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i had yesterday the worst day ever at ND - over 30 % than average !

avp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ND has performed poorly for the last 3 days. My CTR for June 1 to June 14 was 19.88%. CTR for June 15 to June 17 was 13.27%. There was also a considerable drop in traffic over this period. My domains parked at FAB did not experience any drop in activity.

avp

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
think this is a general trend..

as for Fab, I keep thinking I should give them another chance but, I just cant get past the hypocrisy.

You have to remember that Namedrive are still only new to this and have invested a lot in its devlopment. The problem with newcomers like this is that they really are not prepared for the ABUSE, and have to spend more money and resources filtering them out which means less for the honest crew.

So lesson be learned, expose the scammers.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Show me the money - 700 domain portfolio with Sedo and tired with their penny-pinching. Who runs Parked.com ?

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just checked one particular domain, CPC last week was between 1 CENT and 1 DOLLAR. Same keyphrase, same template. 100x difference.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namedrives best feature is choosing the keyword... I have left some domains there.

I used them and doubled the revenue from fabulous.. now i just moved to parkitnow and am doing just as well as with namedrive thanks to carlos optimising.. will continue to get better too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom