Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ND offline!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
whats up with ND and "Database Error "

is ND is offline or something? or is it me? its been like a whole day for me and that is all i get a white blank page with Database Error

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi NZ Point,

I can assure you everything is well here at ND. I have just logged into my account with no trouble. Do you get this error when you access the homepage or when you try to log into your account?
If it's when you try to log into your account, please PM me your login details.

If it's when you try to access the homepage, please can you let me know if it happens from other computers in your area so we can see if it's a country-based problem?

Thanks.

Ed

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi Ed,

its working now.. it use to be the homepage itself.. all blank white with little "database error" on top left corner.

cheers

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Glad it's over now. Strange that we only had one other report of this happening, so it must have been quite isolated. If it happens again, please feel free to contact me directly at ed@namedrive and I'll get right on it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ed

ProudPapa

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is anybody else having problems logging in? How about landing pages resolving? Thanks in advance.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Some of you may have noticed that NameDrive's pages are loading a little slowly from time to time. This is due to connectivity issues during some summer maintenance we are undergoing in order to provide faster, more responsive services. We apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing at the moment and will, as usual, more than compensate you for any loss of earnings as a result.

Ed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom