Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Need 100 Amazon with Adsense websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello, Happy Holidays. I hope the "Websites Wanted" section is the correct area of the forum to post this...

I had a guy I've been dealing with for a couple of years give me a bulk price but he lives outside of the U.S and has not contacted me for a long enough time that I cannot continue to wait on him. I don't know if he is alive, sick or what.

Need 100 Amazon with Adsense websites. Some with just adsense and some may be ebay but we can start with Amazon with Adsense and just Adsense. Looking for someone that has a good track record, no scammers or fly by nights going from forum to forum ripping people off LOL.

I would not expect you to do multiple sites and trust me to pay you and you should not expect me to pay you for multiple sites and trust you to deliver the work. Not sure how to go about it but I'm sure we can figure out something.

An example of one of I have already and what I what I need on the Adsense Amazon sites is ResonatorBells . com But just in various niches so you can get an idea of the amount of content and page quality.

If interested in taking on this project please send me a PM to see if we can come to terms and feel free to post PM sent if you'd like.

David Crutcher, Lexington Ky. I'm on facebook with many domainer friends so we might already be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom