Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Need a computer in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudfuyun

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I need a computer in Europe (UK, FR, DE, etc) that can get on the internet. It should have dynamic IPs from the ISP.

I need this computer only because I live in China and some of my websites are blocked. Yes, I can use a proxy server to view my sites in web browser, but I cannot connect to the FTP and mail server.

Please let me know if you can offer such a computer.

Best Regards,
Fu Yun

cloudfuyun

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is that not against the chinese law?

My sites are absolute legal.

The problem is the IPs of the web hosting company (LunarPages.com) were blocked, so that I cannot even get in the control panel.

cloudfuyun

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still need it

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a computer available. How much are you looking to spend, if not looking to pay that's okay. Are you willing to pay the shipping costs?

Patty

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't get it .. Are you looking for a computer/client somewhere (physically) in Europe connected to a European ISP which you can access via VPN etc.?

Or are you looking for a computer to use while you're in Europe? :) Or a European computer shipped to China? :)

SuperDaddy

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Basically he probably need a portable pc, laptops/notebooks or even PDAs?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't get it .. Are you looking for a computer/client somewhere (physically) in Europe connected to a European ISP which you can access via VPN etc.?

Or are you looking for a computer to use while you're in Europe? :) Or a European computer shipped to China? :)

I had the same question.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought a remote RDP account a few months ago, gave me remote desktop access to a server in germany, i got like 2gb space, 256mb ram and 8gb bandwith for $5 a month, I cant remember the company but use that as a rough guide.

For those of you who dont know about remote desktop, you simply enter the server ip, then it loads the other computer up as if you were there, you can make it full screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom