Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Need a domain at Enom renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Found someone. Thanks all

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll do it for you JDK... Send me a PM.

Perhaps you should of gotten a Retail account instead, where there is no minimum, or account refill.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Remember, it's going to have a 7 day wait period between pushes.....I can help you also if need be...just pm me

I have a $8.95 renewal account, much better than the 29.95 or whatever regular ones lol

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider - I didn't think about that, but my retail account price is $29.95 compared to my $8.95 reseller.

Focus - Good point. I will consider if I want to renew it or not. I can transfer it out, but I am not sure what Enom does when the transfer it pending and the domain expires.

I'll message someone in a bit if I decide I want to renew.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude...I'll renew it..I have like $60 in my account..just push without changing the whois contacts..you know I ain't going anywhere. lol

I would be careful about transferring when a domain is expired...many have lost names that way due to delays. Renew, then transfer out.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude...I'll renew it..I have like $60 in my account..just push without changing the whois contacts..you know I ain't going anywhere. lol

I would be careful about transferring when a domain is expired...many have lost names that way due to delays. Renew, then transfer out.

Those ankle bracelets keep you in your house. :lol:

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider - I didn't think about that, but my retail account price is $29.95 compared to my $8.95 reseller.

Focus - Good point. I will consider if I want to renew it or not. I can transfer it out, but I am not sure what Enom does when the transfer it pending and the domain expires.

I'll message someone in a bit if I decide I want to renew.

I just transferred a couple out myself very close to expiration. They both transferred the day after expiration, no problem. I initiated it 7 days prior to expiry at enom.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks south. This domain expires tomorrow, so I doubt transferring will work.

I wish my Moniker account rep helped a little more as I requested a transfer last week, but he never got the email sent to the correct whois email.

Oh well - I have someone that will help so we can mark this as complete.

Thanks for everyone's reply.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those ankle bracelets keep you in your house. :lol:

No, I wear those to feel sexy when you come over, it's just a prop...they go good with the fuzzy pink leopard handcuffs :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom